Pradhan Mantri Ujjwala Yojana Punjab – प्रधानमंत्री उज्ज्वला योजना पंजाब
Pradhan Mantri Ujjwala Yojana Punjab: Punjab Government has introduced Central Government’s most ambitious scheme ‘Pradhan Mantri Ujjwala Yojana’ in Punjab state. However, this scheme was launched by the Indian Prime Minister Narendra Modi on 1st May 2016 in Balia, Uttar Pradesh. In order to provide the benefit of this scheme to the women of Punjab, The government has also launched PMUY in Punjab state. Under this scheme, the government will provide free LPG gas connection to the women in the family. As per the scheme, the benefit of the scheme will be given to the only poor families.
Some other Aims of the Scheme:
- Providing non polluted fuel and good health
- It will give safty from fossil fuel during cooking the food.
- It will give a health protection from serious decisous.
- The use of LPG will give safty to the all family members
Benefits of the Scheme
- This is free gas connection which will be provided by the government under PMUY
- The benefit of the will be given to the only women who belong to the BPL family.
- The beneficiaty must be a native of Punjab state
- Only BPL family women is eligible for this scheme.
- The beneficiary must have BPL Card
- Aadhaar card
- BPL card
- Bank account details
- Blue ration card
- Passport size photos
- The applicant can visit regional collector office in Punjab
- Applicant also visit gram panchayat in retaliated Taluka/district