Pradhan Mantri Ujjwala Yojana – 1 Year Completed | Distributed 2.20 Cr. LPG Connections
Pradhan Mantri Ujjwala Yojana
On Friday, the Central Government’s ambitious scheme, Pradhan Mantri Ujjwala Yojana has completed one year.
On this occassion, the Petroleum and the Natural Gas Union Minister Mr. Dharmender Pradhan said by targeting to add 10 crores new LPG connections in next three years that around 2.20 crore connections given under PM Ujjwala Yojana, a milestone in LPG connections distribution.
Pradhan also said that there has been a 10% growth in LPG Distributions in last 3 years.
Highlights of the Pradhan Mantri Ujjwala Yojana
- Pradhan – 85% PMUY Beneficiaries booked refills. 2. 38% Beneficiaries belong to SC/ST. Proves the effectiveness & transparency
- Pradhan – We kept the idea of Digital India in the core of all our schemes from their conception to implementation to monitoring
- Pradhan – Crore Plus PMUY & Overall 3.25 Cr new LPG Connections, 10% Growth in LPG Demand Rate, 4600 New Distributors in 3 Yrs: Pradhan
- Pradhan – We ensured transparency and public participation in LPG distributions by organizing Ujjwala Mela: Pradhan
- Pradhan – Today the whole nation shares our belief that PMUY has been one of the most effectively implemented Govt Welfare Scheme: Pradhan
- Pradhan – PM Ujjwala Yojana’s anniversary is an occasion to celebrate our efforts of successfully implementing Prime Minister’s vision to transform the lives of the poor: Pradhan
PM Modi also tweeted on this.
PM Modi’s Tweet
News Source: http://www.newsnation.in/india-news/pm-ujjwala-yojana-completes-1-year-sets-record-with-2-20-crore-new-lpg-connections-article-170447.html