pradhan mantri rojgar yojna Loan Scheme – The Central Government is inviting the online application form for the central government’s ambitious scheme ‘pradhan mantri rojgar yojna via official website laghu-udyog.gov.in. All the applicants have to fill PMRY Loan Application Form 2017-18 online through the official portal.
pradhan mantri rojgar yojna Loan Scheme
Under the pradhan mantri rojgar yojna, the central government will provide training to youth and after that loan to start a business. Pradhan Mantri Rozgar Yojana Loan Online 2017 Registration is available on the online portal of government.
Unemployed applicants who passed 10th class and don’t have any jobs will be benefited under this Scheme 2017. The selected applicants of the scheme will be called for a training and after successful completion of training, the government will provide a loan to applicants.
Benefits of pradhan mantri rojgar yojna Loan Scheme
- Under PMRY Loan 2017 the government will provide 15% to 20% of subsidy to applicants.
- Government will provide repayment time for 3 to 7 years under the scheme. Government will provide Rs. 1 lac to small sectors
- Rs. 2 lac for other activities
- Applicants who will start a business in partnership can get Rs. 10 lac loan.
Reservation for Pradhan Mantri Rozgar Yojana
- SC/ST Category 22.5%
- OBC Category 27%
- Applicants should have passed at least 8th class.
- Applicants between the age of 18-40 years are eligible for PMRY Loan 2017.
- Applicants family income should not more than Rs. 40,000.
- Applicants permanent resident of areas at least 3 years.
Applicants should not involve in any type of jobs in government or private sector.
How to Apply
- Applicants who want to apply for PMRY 2017 can visit at official website which is mentioned in Important Links
- Under PMRY Scheme unemployed will get a loan from all those banks which connect to government schemes.