Pradhan Mantri Rozgar Srijan Yojana – Apply Online
Pradhan Mantri Rozgar Srijan Yojana – The Central Government has started new employment scheme Pradhan Mantri Rozgar Srijan Yojana for providing new job opportunities to the unemployed youth of the country. Under this scheme, the government will provide financial help the unemployed youth who want to start their own business. According to the scheme, the unemployed youth can get a loan on a subsidized interest rate from the government. With the help this amount they will be able to start their business. All the unemployed youth of the country can take the benefit of this scheme who are living in Urban Area or Rural Area.
Objective of Pradhan Mantri Rojgar Srijan Yojana
This is the most ambitous scheme of Central Government which is an Employment Generation Scheme. This scheme is specially launched for unemployed youth of the country. Under this scheme, the government is providing loan to the unemployed youth to start a small business. As per the scheme, the eligible applicants can get a loan amount up to Rs. 25 lakhs for industrial work while the applicant can get a loan of Rs. 10 lakh to start a service sector business. The government is providing online facility where the eligible people can apply for the scheme through the online mode without any problem. The loan amount will be provide by the selected bank of the government.
Benefites of Pradhan Mantri Rojgar Srijan Yojana
- This is an employement generation scheme to provide new job opportunities to the unemployed youth of urban and rural areas in India.
- This scheme will encourage the unemployed youth to start their own business to earn money for their livelyhood.
- The government is provide loan on the subsidized interest rate. The remaining interest amount will be born by the Central Government.
- With the help of this scheme, the people will be able to generate new job opportunities for other unemployed youth.
- This scheme will improve the living standered of the people in the society.
Eligibility Criteria for Apply
- The applicant must be a citizen of India.
- Only unemployed youth are eligible for this scheme who can get a loan under this scheme.
- The applicant must be 8th class pass to get the benefit of this scheme.
- All categories unemployed youth can take the benefit of this scheme.
- Aadhar Card
- Address Proof
- Educational Qualification Detail
- Caste Certificate
- Passport Size Photograph of the Applicant
- NOC and other forms
Read More: List of Pradhan Mantri Schemes 2017
How to apply for Pradhan Mantri Rozgar Srijan Yojana
The eligible applicant can apply for this scheme through the online mode, if you want to apply for this scheme you need to follow some easy steps –
- If you want to apply for this scheme you will have to visit its official website at http:// www.kviconline.gov.in/.
- After reach on the home page click on PMEGP E-Portal.
- After clicking on this link you will be redirected to the next page where you will have to fill the online applicaiton form getting loan.
- Fill all the details carefully and submit the application form.
- Take the printout of the application form and submit it the selected bank with all the required documents.