PMEGP Loan Scheme Apply Online Pradhan Mantri Rojgar Srijan Karyakram Prime Minister Employment Generation Program Online Application प्रधानमंत्री रोजगार सृजन कार्यक्रम Helpline Number Required Documents
प्रधानमंत्री रोजगार सृजन कार्यक्रम – PMEGP Loan Scheme
The Central Government of India launched the Pradhan Mantri Rojgar Srijan Karyakram / Prime Minister Employment Generation Program for the unemployed youth of the nation. Under this scheme, the central government will generate employment opportunities for the youth.
PMEGP Pradhan Mantri Rojgar Srijan Karyakram – PMEGP Loan Scheme
Focusing on building this business is motivated by the effort of creating a vibrant MSME sector and strengthening the small, medium enterprises. Khadi, textiles, Coir, handicrafts (हस्तशिल्प) and other such small industries play an important role in the socio-economic empowerment of poor, deprived and women.
Pradhan Mantri Rojgar Srijan Karyakram – Objectives
Creating a self-employment opportunity through the establishment of micro-industries in the non-agricultural sector.
Empowering the help of traditional artists and unemployed youth.
The goal is based –
- State backwardness
- Unemployment limit
PMEGP Loan Scheme – Benefits
- Beneficiaries are assisted to set up projects i.e. –
- More than Rs. 10 lakhs in the manufacturing sector
- Over Rs. 5 lakhs in business/service area
- An assistance of Rs. 25 lakhs for construction of maximum project cost
- Rs. 10 lakhs assistance in the service sector
- Minimum target for districts / 75 projects in the entire country for more inclusive development
- Second Loan upto Rs.1 Crore for the current and better performance of the PMEGP units.
Pradhan Mantri Rojgar Srijan Karyakram – Subsidy
Beneficiaries of General Category
Rural Areas – Beneficiaries from general category can avail the benefits of 25% of the project
Urban Areas – Beneficiaries from general category can avail the benefits of 15% of the project
Beneficiaries from Special Categories (Schedule Caste / Schedule Tribes / Other Backward Caste / Women)
Rural Areas – 35% of the project
Urban Areas – 25% of the project
Pradhan Mantri Rojgar Srijan Karyakram – Subsidy – Eligibility Criteria
- Age must be over 18 Years
- Self-Help Groups, Registered Resources under Societies Registration Act, 1860, Production Co-operative Societies and Charitable Trust
PMEGP Loan Scheme – Subsidy – Required Documents
- Applicant’s photo
- Aadhar Card
- caste certificate
- educational qualification
- NOC and other forms
Prime Minister Employment Generation Program – Apply Online
In order to apply for the Prime Minister Employment Generation Scheme (PMEGP), follow the simple steps mentioned below –
- Firstly visit the official website i.e. www.kviconline.gov.in
- On the homepage, click on PMEGP ePortal option
- After that, click on of the options i.e.
- Online Application form for Individual
- Online Application form for Non-Individual
- An online application form will appear on your screen
- After that, fill out the application form and hit the submit button.
Contact Details For PMEGP Loan Scheme
For further information, use the contact details given below –
Address – Coir Board, M.G Road, Kocchi – 682016
Phone Number – 04842351900
E-mail – email@example.com