Pradhan Mantri Rojgar Protsahan Yojana – The Central Government has launched its new scheme Pradhan Mantri Rojgar Protsahan Yojana (PMRPY) for the unemployed youth of country. Under this scheme, government will provide new job opportunities to unemployed youth. In this scheme, the government will encourage the employers generate new opportunities to the unemployed youth. In order to improve this scheme, the government give 8.33% contribution of the EPF to the employer for providing new job opportunities.
Pradhan Mantri Rojgar Protsahan Yojana (PMPRPY) Details
This is an employment generation scheme in which the government will help the employers to generate new job opportunities to the unemployed youth. Under this scheme, the government government will encourage the employers by providing a contribution of 8.33% of the EPF to the employer. With the help of this scheme, the unemployed youth will get new job opportunites. This scheme is also called double benefit scheme.
Eligibility Criteria for Pradhan Mantri Rojgar Protsahan Yojana
- Only those people can avail the benefit of this scheme who is registered with Employees’ Provident Fund Organization (EPFO).
- The registered applicant with EPFO must have a Labor Identification Number (LIN) which is a primary reference number for all communication. The LIN will be sanctioned under Shram Suvidha Portal (https://shramsuvidha.gov.in).
- The applicants required some important documents like – a alid organizational PAN, digital signature and a bank account.
- The applicant must have new employees on the reference base to get the benefit of this scheme.
- Those employers who has deposited the 12% (3.67% EPF + 8.33% EPS) with EPFO as on 31st March, 2016. In this case the reference base of workers will be calculated by the number of employees.
- The employer must have filed the monthly ECR for March, 2016
- The applicants can register their self with EPFO after 1st April, 2016. The employers can take the benefit of this scheme on the basis of new qualified employees.
- For new applicants obtaining registration with EPFO after 1st April, 2016, the employer can obtain of PMRPY benefits for all new qualified employees.
How to Apply for Pradhan Mantri Rojgar Protsahan Yojana
Here are the steps for applying for the Pradhan Mantri Rojgar Protahan Yojana.
Before Unified Portal
- The employer will have to present an online generated certificate or undertaking in approved format with digitally signed.
- The contribution fund will be directly credited to the bank account of employer from the beginning of new ECR 2.0.
- The new employees particulars will be validated from the UAN database.
- The Aadhaar Number will be validated as per the UIDAI/EPFO database for authentication and duplicatoin which is seeded with UAN
- After the completion of all the varification, the amount will be calculated by the system.
After Unified Portal
The employer will have to log on at the official website of EPFO’s Unified Portal.
After that the employer will have to register alll the new employees with all the information like Aadhaar Information. The registration can be done individual of bulk.
After this, an UAN Number will be allocated to the new members by using Aadhaar and digital signature certifiate.
In the second part, the applicant will have to visit https://www.pmrpy.gov.in official webstie.
On this portal the applicant can add new member for suitable scheme of PMRPY. The return will be digitally signed by the employer.
All the process must be completed before the 10th of the month. The benefit will be given to the employer when the ECR will be released.