Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana प्रधानमंत्री किसान सम्मान निधि योजना PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana Finally, The Central Government has launched Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana to achieve the target of doubling the income of farmers till 2022. According to the scheme, 12 crore farmers of the country will be benefited in this scheme. This time, the government will provide financial help to small marginal farmers. Besides, the government also introduced two new schemes named Pradhan Mantri Shram Yogi Man Dhan Yojana and National Kamdhenu Yojana for cows.
Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana Aim
However, the central government has launched several government schemes for farmers like Pradhan Mantri Fasal Bima Yoana and other government schemes. But this time, the central government has come with an aim to achieve the target of doubling the income of farmers till 2022. In the budget of 2019, the government has announced that an amount of Rs. 6000/- will be given to the farmers per annum in the form of three instalments of Rs. 2000/-.
Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana Benefits
- Under Prime Minister Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojna, the farmers having land up to 2 hectares will get Rs. 6000/- every year.
- This amount would be directly transferred into the bank account of the farmers.
- This scheme will be implemented from December 1, 2018.
- The first instalment will be released into the accounts of farmers from the next 31st of the month.
- 12 crore farmers of the country will be benefited in this scheme.
- The government has allocated Rs. 75,000 crore fund for farmers.
- The government has announced to increase the MSP cost of crops one and a half times.
- The aim of doubling the income of farmers By 2022.
Required Documents for Apply PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana
- Aadhaar Card
- Bank Detail
With the help of this scheme, the government wants to provide maximum financial help, which can reduce the financial burden of all small and marginal. This will be one of the welfare schemes for farmers to overcome the financial crisis of the farmers.