Pradhan Mantri Karam Yogi Maandhan Yojana (प्रधानमंत्री करम योगी मानधन योजना)- The government has recently announced to provide pension to retail traders and small shopkeepers in its budget 2019-20, presented by the Central Government. To ensure this pension process, the government has started the Pradhan Mantri Karam Yogi Maandhan Scheme. However, the government has already started Pradhan Mantri Shram Yogi Maandhan Yojana for unorganised sector workers.
Pradhan Mantri Karam Yogi Maandhan Yojana Objective
The main objective of this scheme is to make small-scale shopkeepers and retailers financially strong. Because the country’s economic condition depends on it. Under this pension, such traders will not face financial constraints in their old age. They can easily spend their lives. Under this scheme, if a trader who is doing his business on a small scale whose annual income is very less than 1.5 crore, then such person will be given a monthly pension of Rs 3,000 by the government. When his age will be 60. The benefit of the pension scheme will be given to nearly 3 crore small shopkeepers and retailers of the country.
Benefits of Pradhan Mantri Yogi Maandhan Yojana 2019
- This scheme is started for small level people and traders who are not financially strong.
- The benefit of this scheme can be raised by the same person whose annual income amount is less than 1.5 crores.
- Under this scheme, such traders will be given Rs.3000 / – per month.
- This scheme is meant to remove small traders from financial hardship in their old age.
- Only those person can apply for this scheme, whose age is between 18 and 40 years.
- The benefits of this scheme will be given to the 3 crore small shopkeepers and retailers.
- All applicants who want to avail of this scheme will have to deposit Rs. 100 per month as premium (premium) and after 60 years of age the government will give them Rs. 3,000 as a pension.
Eligibility for Applying Pradhan Mantri Karam Yogi Maandhan Yojana 2019
- It is necessary for the application in this scheme that the person is a citizen of India.
- The benefit of this scheme can only be raised by the applicant whose age is 18 to 40.
- This scheme has been started only for small shopkeepers and retailers.
- For this scheme, the annual amount of applicant should be 1. 5 crore rupees.
Essential Documents for Pradhan Mantri Karam Yogi Maandhan Yojana 2019
If you are planning to apply for this scheme you will have to carry the following documents.
- Applicant’s Aadhaar Card
- Copy of Applicant’s Pass Book
- Applicant’s Pen Card
- Address Proof
Pradhan Mantri Karam Yogi Maandhan Yojana Online Registration Process
If you want to apply for this scheme, you can make your registration through the Common Service Centers (CSCs) run by the government. This Common Service Centers (CSCs) are available in all over the country you can make your registration without any hassle.
Note – The government will soon release all the important guidelines related to this scheme. Stay connected with us for every new updates.