Pradhan Mantri Jan Dhan Yojana Benefits and Complete Details
Pradhan Mantri Jan Dhan Yojana Benefits : PM Modi has launched the Pradhan mantra Jan dhan yojana on 15 Aug 2014 in which till date 11 crore accounts are opened.
Those countrymen who have no bank account are invited to open their bank account with zero balance free of cost. If one already has account, one also can merge it in the jan dhan account.
BENEFITS UNDER PRADHAN MANTRI JAN DHAN YOJNA
Other benefits related to the accountancy system will also be provided to the account holder.
- A life insurance of 30000 rupees will be provided to the account holder of jan dhan yojna and an accidental insurance of 1 lac will also be provided.
- Another benefit is that one who has his account in pradhan mantra jan dhan yojana can surpass a bank interest of 5000 in ever six month duration.
- To provide banking system to the last man standing in the queue pradhan mantra jan dhan yojana is providing the facility of opening the account with zero balance in other words you will not have to pay a single penny for opening account.
- The facility of ATM will also be easily provided to the account holder in jandhan yojana.
- You can also access your account information direct even in your simple mobile set without any need of internet.
- Anyone who did not have a valid identity proof can also open his account in pradhan mantri jan dhan yojana with only certifying his document through any gazette officer. But will have to submit a valid identity proof within one year.
- Old account holder can also easily transfer one’s account in pradhan mantri jandhan yojana and can access the benefits of the scheme.
All the countrymen are taking part in pradhan mantri jandhan yojana with full tilt. Crores of account are being opened in this scheme.
So, this is all for the Pradhan Mantri Jan Dhan Yojana Benefits.
You can also download the application form in hindi by visiting the official website of the concerned scheme.
In case any problem, mention it in our comment box.