Pradhan Mantri Gramin Digital Saksharta Abhiyaan – Apply | Online Registration | www.pmgdisha.in
Pradhan Mantri Gramin Digital Saksharta Abhiyaan – During demonetization, we know the importance of online payment. People living in urban areas are already aware of the methods of online payment, whereas this is a new thing for those living in rural areas. In order to give information of digital technology to the villagers, a new scheme named – Pradhan Mantri Gramin Digital Saksharta Abhiyaan has been started. In the digital literacy campaign, people living in rural areas will be educated about new technologies. This is a nationwide campaign in which people will be educated digitally by selecting people from every village panchayat. For full information on the Pradhan Mantri Gramin Digital Saksharta Abhiyaan, please read this full article.
Pradhan Mantri Gramin Digital Saksharta Abhiyaan
This campaign was discussed in the budget session. On February 8, 2017, this scheme has been approved. Under this scheme, 6 crore people will be educated.
Before taking more information about this scheme, it is important to know that what will be the education that is being talked about? What will be taught and how to apply for the scheme?
What will be Taught Under PMGDISHA
- Running a computer
- Using the Internet
- Running a smartphone
- Online banking (Internet banking, mobile banking, mobile wallet (paytm, free charge etc), UPI)
All this will be taught as well as new and new technologies will be educated as well.
Benefits of Pradhan Mantri Gramin Digital Saksharta Abhiyaan
- The villagers will be informed about digital technology.
- Villagers will be informed about the new ways of online banking.
- Through this scheme, PM Modi’s Dream of Digital India and Cashless India will be completed.
Eligibility Criteria for Pradhan Mantri Gramin Digital Saksharta Abhiyaan
- Selected digitally illiterate person from every eligible rural family.
- Applicant’s age must between 14 and 60 years
- 20 Hours (Minimum 10 Days and Maximum 30 Days)
Medium of Teaching
- Official Languages of India
Place of Learning
- Nearest Training Centre/ Common Service Centre (CSC)
How to Apply for Pradhan Mantri Gramin Digital Saksharta Abhiyaan
To run this scheme smoothly, all the 2.5 lakh Panchayats in the country will be ordered to apply. 200 to 300 people will be selected from every village panchayat. Teachers will start taking classes after the selection list is handed over to the government.
So if you want to apply, go to your village panchayat – talk to the head, sarpanch, panch and any other member. Make sure you enter your name list.
This scheme will work like this –
Every gram panchayat will make a list of applicants >> Final list will be sent to the government >> Government teachers will be selected for educating applicants and they will be sent to every Gram Panchayat >> Classes will be started
Pradhan Mantri Gramin Digital Saksharta Abhiyaan Online Candidate Registration
- Firstly, visit the official website of Pradhan Mantri Gramin Digital Saksharta Abhiyaan i.e. https://www.pmgdisha.in/
- On the Homepage, click on ‘DIRECT CANDIDATE Click Here‘ option.
- After that, click on ‘Register‘ Option.
- Enter Your Aadhar Number and Validate it.
- After that, an online registration form will appear on your screen.
- Fill out the registration form carefully and submit the form.