Pradhan Mantri Fasal Bima Yojana Online Farmer Registration | www.agri-insurance.gov.in
Pradhan Mantri Fasal Bima Yojana Online Farmer Registration, How to Apply Online, Eligibility Criteria, Documents Required, Benefits, Official Website, Download Guidelines, Last Date, Complete Details, Stepwise Procedure, Application Form
Pradhan Mantri Fasal Bima Yojana Online Farmer Registration
The Pradhan Mantri Fasal Bima Yojana (PMFBY) is an agriculture insurance scheme. Under this scheme, the government provides insurance cover and financial assistance to the needy farmers. The Government has also launched an online portal of Pradhan Mantri Fasal Bima Yojana Online Farmer Registration i.e. agri-insurance.gov.in.
Under Pradhan Mantri Fasal Bima Yojana, the central government provided insurance cover & financial help to the farmers under the circumstances of crops damaged due to heavy rain, other natural calamities, pests or diseases. In order to provide the benefits of this scheme to all the needy farmers of the nation, this scheme is being implemented throughout the country. Besides this, the government has brought down the premium to 2 percent for Kharif and 1.5 percent or the sum insured for Rabi crops.
Also, Read: List of Pradhan Mantri Yojana & Schemes
Pradhan Mantri Fasal Bima Yojana Online Farmer Registration Process
All the interested and needy farmers can register themselves under this scheme for availing the benefits of the insurance coverage. For Pradhan Mantri Fasal Bima Yojana Online Farmer Registration, follow the simple steps mentioned below –
- Firstly, visit the official website i.e. agri-insurance.gov.in
- After that, click on the circle beside ‘FARMER’ on the Homepage
- Then, enter your mobile number and click on ‘Send OTP’
- After that, an OTP will send to your mobile number.
- Enter this OTP, enter the captcha code and click on ‘LOGIN’
- After that, you have to enter all the basic information such as Name, complete address including state, district, block, gram panchayat, village at agri-insurance.gov.in farmer registration page.
- PMFBY Online Application Form – Apply as Farmer
- Besides this, farmers will also have to enter the Land and bank details in order to receive the PMFBY policy amount directly into the bank account.
- After submitting the application form, an application number will be generated
- Save this application number. By this application number, you can track, modify or print their application in future.
- Apart from this, the central government has also launched PMFBY android app.