Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana List 2018 – 2019 iay.nic.in Online Dakhe, www.iay.nic.in registration – All the applicants who have applied for the Central Government’s ambitious housing scheme named PM Awas Yojana List 2018 – 2019 can check for their name in Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana List via online mode.
For this, you do not need to go anywhere, you can easily search for your name in the list via online mode. You will be able to easily see the complete list according to the state, district, development block, gram panchayat.
Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana List 2017-2018 – 2019
In this article, I will guide you how to check Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana List 2017-2018-2019. Before proceeding, I will also give information about which financial year and which of the states you can see the list.
You can see the Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana List for the financial year 2011-2012, 2012-2013, 2013-2014, 2014-2015, 2015-2016, 2016-2017 and 2017-2018, 2018 – 2019 (iay.nic.in).
You can see the Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana List for the stats i.e. Arunachal Pradesh, Assam, Bihar, Chhattisgarh, Goa, Gujarat, Haryana, Himachal Pradesh, Jammu and Kashmir, Jharkhand, Kerala, Madhya Pradesh, Maharashtra, Manipur, Meghalaya, Mizoram, Nagaland, Orissa, Punjab, Rajasthan, Sikkim, Tamil Nadu, Tripura, Uttar Pradesh, Uttarakhand, West Bengal, Andaman & Nicobar, Dadar & Nagar Haveli, Daman & Diu, Lakshadweep, Puducherry, Andhra Pradesh, Karnataka, Telangana.
How to Check Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana List 2017-2018
Now I will provide you the stepwise guidelines to check the Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana List via online mode. Just follow the simple steps mentioned below –
- First of all, Visit www.iay.nic.in , https://rhreporting.nic.in
- After that Click on Reports Option, Given at the left side of the Homepage.
- Then Click on High level physical progress report Option Under Physical Progress Reports. Click Here
- After that, select the financial year from the given Options i.e. 2011-2012, 2012-2013, 2013-2014 etc. from Selection Filters given on the right side. After selecting the financial year of which you want to check the list.
- There will be a list of the entire state. Now first select your state from the same place i.e. Selection Filters For example, I am from Chhattisgarh and I selected Chhattisgarh .
- After that, the page will reopen and then an additional selection bar will appear on the screen below the States Selection Bar. Now, form this bar you have to choose your district. For example – I select BILASPUR.
- After this, again the page will reopen and again an additional selection bar will appear under the District Selection Bar. There will be a list of all the blocks (development blocks) of the selected district. From this, you select your block. Like I chose a block TAKHATPUR in Bilaspur.
- Now, in the selection bar, the list of all Gram Panchayats of that block will appear. Here you have to find your village panchayat. When you get your village panchayat, click on it and select it.
- After that, the SUBMIT option will appear on your screen. Just click on it.
- After that, the list of beneficiaries will appear on your screen along with all the details such as Reg. No., Beneficiary Name, Father’s/Mother’s Name, House Attoted To, Sanction No., Sanctioned Amount, Installment Paid, Amount Released House Status etc
In this way, you can check online Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana List 2017-2018 – 2019 via online mode. And can know whose name has been sanctioned in the house.
Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana List के बारे में आपके मैं कोई सवाल या लिस्ट में अपना नाम नहीं मिल रहा हो तो आप कमेंट बॉक्स में डाले हम जल्द से आपके सवाल का जवाब देने की कोशिश करेंगे