Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana in UP – Apply Online now,
The Central Government has started the Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana (PMAY) Housing for the poor homeless people of the nation. It is an ambitious housing scheme of NDA Government. The main motive of this scheme is to provide housing for all by the year 2022. The central government is implementing this scheme across the nation with the help of state governments and housing development authorities.
Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana Apply Online in UP
Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana has been started in Utter Pradesh and so far….
The State Government of Uttar Pradesh Government has invited the online applications for Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana through online mode. All the interested and needy people of the state can apply online for the PMAY by just filling their
- personal and contact details
- including the AADHAR number
Online Application for Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana in Uttar Pradesh-
Online application for PM Awas Yojana can be done by the UP residents on the official website of State Urban Development Agency (SUDA). Below is the step by step procedure of applying online for PMAY
The applicants first need to visit the official website created by SUDA at
The applicants then need to click on the Online Application Link Button, written in Hindi language. As in the image below:
In the third step,
- select your district and enter AADHAR number
- then click the next button to proceed further –
After that, an application form will appear on your screen.
- applicant would be required to fill all the mandatory fields.
- Fill the application form carefully along with all the details such as head of family, current residential address and contact details, permanent address, details of the saving bank account, employment & income details etc.
- After that, click on the apply button at the end of the application form.
- Now, enter the family details, upload the AADHAR card copy and signature on the website by clicking on the links on the homepage.