Haryana Old Age Pension Scheme – Apply Online | www.socialjusticehry.gov.in
Haryana Old Age Pension Scheme – The State Government of Haryana is running ‘Haryana Old Age Samman Allowance Scheme’ / Haryana Old Age Pension Scheme / हरियाणा वृद्धावस्था पेंशन योजना for the senior citizens of the state. Under this pension scheme, the state government provides a monthly pension to the senior citizens of the state.
How to Apply for Haryana Old Age Pension Scheme
You can apply for the Haryana Old Age Pension Scheme via both methods i.e. online and offline. Online application for old age pension in Haryana can be made through Common Service Centers (CSCs) of the state.
The eligible applicants of the schemes have to visit the Common Service Centers (CSCs) of their own village or nearby village to apply online. The applicants have to register on E-window. If the applicant does not know the location of CSC, he has to follow these steps:
- Go to the “Government of Haryana” Official Website at http://www.haryana.gov.in/
- Click on “CSC Locator” and Find your nearest Common Service Center
Benefits of Haryana Old Age Pension Scheme
- The level of life of the people will rise.
- Older age people can be self-depend.
- Old Age people will get income from this pension scheme.
Eligibility Criteria for Haryana Old Age Pension Scheme
- Applicants should be 60 years of age or above to apply for old age pension scheme.
- Applicant should be permanent resident of Haryana.
- For this scheme, both male and female males are eligible.
Required Documents for Haryana Old Age Pension Scheme
- Aadhaar card
- Age Proof
- Bank Account Details
- Domicile Certificate
For more details, visit the official website of Haryana Directorate of Social Justice and Empowerment i.e. www.socialjusticehry.gov.in
Along with old age pension Yojana, the state government of Haryana has also started online applying for other scheme listed below.
- Old Age Pension
- Widow/Destitute Pension
- Handicap Pension
- Ladli Scheme
- Financial Aid to Destitute Children
- Financial Aid to Non-School Going Disabled Children
- Dwarf Allowance Scheme
- Eunuch Allowance Scheme