Haryana Old Age Pension Scheme – Apply Online | www.socialjusticehry.gov.in
Haryana Old Age Pension Scheme – The State Government of Haryana is running ‘Haryana Old Age Samman Allowance Scheme’ / Haryana Old Age Pension Scheme / हरियाणा वृद्धावस्था पेंशन योजना for the senior citizens of the state. Under this pension scheme, the state government provides a monthly pension to the senior citizens of the state.
How to Apply for Haryana Old Age Pension Scheme
You can apply for the Haryana Old Age Pension Scheme via both methods i.e. online and offline. Online application for old age pension in Haryana can be made through Common Service Centers (CSCs) of the state.
The eligible applicants of the schemes have to visit the Common Service Centers (CSCs) of their own village or nearby village to apply online. The applicants have to register on E-window. If the applicant does not know the location of CSC, he has to follow these steps:
- Go to the “Government of Haryana” Official Website at http://www.haryana.gov.in/
- Click on “CSC Locator” and Find your nearest Common Service Center
Benefits of Old Age Pension Scheme
- The level of life of the people will rise.
- Older age people can be self-depend.
- Old Age people will get income from this pension scheme.
Eligibility Criteria for Haryana Old Age Pension Scheme
- Applicants should be 60 years of age or above to apply for old age pension scheme.
- Applicant should be permanent resident of Haryana.
- For this scheme, both male and female males are eligible.
Required Documents for Old Age Pension Scheme
- Aadhaar card
- Age Proof
- Bank Account Details
- Domicile Certificate
For more details, visit the official website of Haryana Directorate of Social Justice and Empowerment i.e. www.socialjusticehry.gov.in
Along with old age pension Yojana, the state government of Haryana has also started online applying for other scheme listed below.
- Old Age Pension
- Widow/Destitute Pension
- Handicap Pension
- Ladli Scheme
- Financial Aid to Destitute Children
- Financial Aid to Non-School Going Disabled Children
- Dwarf Allowance Scheme
- Eunuch Allowance Scheme
Haryana Old Age Pension Scheme Beneficiaries List How to Track Haryana Old Age Pension Scheme Status Download Application Form
Old Age Pension Scheme Beneficiaries List
The state government of Haryana had launched the Haryana Old Age Pension Scheme for providing a financial assistance to the senior citizens of the state having an age of 60 years. In order to avail the benefits of pension, thousands of people are getting registered on the official portal of the of Department of Social Justice and Empowerment, Haryana every year.
Old Age Pension Scheme Beneficiaries List
All the eligible senior citizens of the state who have crossed the age of 60 years and registered themselves for Haryana Old Age Pension Scheme can check for their name in the beneficiary list and also can check the Budhapa Pension status. For this purpose, download the mobile app and through the official website, socialjusticehry.gov.in.
Apart from this, all the registered applicants can download the mobile app in order to check your pension status.
Also Read – Apply Online – Haryana Old Age Pension Scheme
How to Check Old Age Pension Scheme Beneficiaries List Online
All the registered beneficiaries of the scheme can check their application status can follow the steps mentioned below-
- Firstly, applicant’s have to visit the official website of Directorate of Social Justice and Empowerment i.e. socialjusticehry.gov.in.
- After that, click on “आधार/पैंशन आई.डी./खाता संख्या से पैंशन विवरण देखें” section and click on “लाभपात्रों की सूची देखें / View List of Beneficiaries“.
- Then, a new tab will open i.e. “खण्ड/ नगरपालिका के अनुसार लाभपात्रों की सूची – Block/ Municipality Wise Beneficiaries List”.
- After that, applicants have to choose your district, area, municipality, ward/ sector and pension type. In pension type select “Old Age Pension Samman Allowance”.
- Then, click on View Beneficiary List.
- After that, a complete list with name, beneficiary ID, Aadhaar number, enrollment date and pension amount etc will appear on the screen.
- Then, search your name in the beneficiary list by pressing Ctrl+F.
Track Application Status
Apart from checking beneficiaries list, applicants can also follow the steps mentioned below for tracking the pension status –
- Firstly, visit the link “लाभार्थी के पेंशन विवरण देखें Track Beneficiary Pension”
- After that, select पेंशन आईडी/ Pension Id, खाता संख्या/ Account No or आधार संख्या/ Aadhaar No and enter the related information.
- Enter the security code and click at “View detail” button.
- After that, applicants’ pension status will be displayed on the screen.