Post Matric Scholarship Scheme Apply Online For Minorities | scholarships.gov.in
Post Matric Scholarship Scheme – MOMA, the Ministry of Minority Affairs has invited the online applications for Post Matric Scholarship Scheme for Minorities Section of the country. Under this scheme, the central government will provide financial assistance to the meritorious students belonging to minority communities to enable them to pursue higher education. All the Interested and eligible students can fill Post Matric Scholarship Scheme Online Application Form for minorities through the official website i.e. scholarships.gov.in
Post Matric Scholarship Scheme
The Central Government provides this assistance in the form of a scholarship for admission fees, tuition fees and maintenance allowance to students studying in Class XI, XII, UG and PG courses in any government or private schools or institutions. For this scheme, only 2 students from a single family can avail the benefits of this scholarship scheme. The main motive of this scheme is to encourage the students to get higher education and to enhance their employability.
All the interested and eligible aspirants can apply online for Post Matric Scholarship 2018-19 before the last date i.e. 30 September 2018.
Post Matric Scholarship Scheme Apply Online
- Firstly, visit the official website of National Scholarship Portal i.e. scholarships.gov.in
- On the Homepage, go to the “Central Schemes” section and click on “Ministry of Minority Affairs” sub-section. After that, Then click on the “Apply” link in front of ‘Post Matric Scholarships Scheme for Minorities’.
- You can also click on this link
- After that, a login page will appear on your screen.
- Then, click on “New Student ? Register Here” option.
- After that, an online registration form will appear on your screen.
- Fill out the registration form carefully and hit the Register option.
- Then, you will get Username and ID on your registered Mobile Number.
- Fill the necessary details, click at the “Register” button to get
- After that click on “Apply link” on the dashboard.
- Then, the online Post Matric Scholarship 2018 Online Application Form will appear on your screen.
- Finally, hit the “Save & Continue” option.
Post Matric Minority Scholarship Eligibility Criteria
- Student must have scored at-least 50% marks in the previous final examination.
- the family’s annual income must not exceed Rs. 2 lakh per annum.
Muslims, Sikhs, Christians, Buddhists, Jains and Zoroastrians (Parsis) have been notified as minority communities. Moreover, 30% of scholarships will be earmarked for girl students.
Post Matric Scholarship 2018-19 – Duration & Rate of Scholarship
Post Matric Scholarship Amount
|Admission and tuition fee for classes XI and XII||Rs. 7,000 p.a||Rs. 7000 p.a|
|Admission and Tuition fee for technical and vocational courses of XI and XII (including fees / charges for raw materials)||Rs. 10,000 p.a||Rs. 10000 p.a|
|Tuition & Admission Fees for Under-graduate & Post Graduate Courses||Rs. 3,000 p.a||Rs. 3000 p.a|
|Maintenance Allowance for Class XI and XII including technical and vocational courses||Rs. 380 p.m||Rs. 230 p.m|
|Maintenance Allowance for courses other than technical and professional courses at UG and PG level||Rs. 570 p.m||Rs. 300 p.m|
|Maintenance Allowance for M.Phil and Ph.D||Rs. 1200 p.m||Rs. 550 p.m|
Visit the official website https://scholarships.gov.in/