PM Svanidhi scheme Complete Details, Online Apply, Official Portal, Required Documents, Last Date
Hello, Friend PM Svanidhi scheme is launched for providing another support in COVID 19, This is a Special Micro-Credit Facility Scheme, in this scheme Street Vendor can get affordable loans.
The Union Cabinet, led by Prime Minister Narendra Modi, on Monday (May June 1), decided to launch a special micro-credit facility scheme ‘PM SVANidhi’ for providing affordable loans to the street vendors, said an official statement. The plan is relied upon to go far in empowering road sellers to continue work and procure employments in the wake of COVID-19 emergency.
PM Svanidhi Scheme हिंदी में
The focal government launched PM SVANIDHI-Pradhan Mantri Street Vendor’s Atmanirbhar Nidhi-conspire on June 1. This exceptional small scale credit office plan will give reasonable advances to road sellers.
As per the official information, the scheme has been by the Housing and Urban Affairs Ministry incompatibility of the declaration made by Finance Minister Nirmala Sitharaman in May 2020. Through this plan, the legislature will perceive the huge job of the road sellers at making products and enterprises accessible at the doorstep.
Objective of the scheme:
The plan focuses to profit more than 50 lakh road sellers, who had been distributing at the very latest 24th March this year which has been adversely affected due to the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic and the subsequent lockdown by the government., in urban territories. The length of the plan is till March 2022. The road sellers having a place with the encompassing peri-urban or rustic regions are being incorporated as recipients under the urban occupations program just because.
Special features of ‘PM SVANidhi’ Scheme
- This is a mobile app and web portal based application process
- No guarantee will be required for this loan
- The applicant can apply for Initial loan up to Rs 10,000 for one year
- 7 percent interest subsidy on repayment of the loan on or before time.
- The subsidy will be paid to eligible creditors on a half-yearly basis.
- Eligibility of more loans in case of timely & early repayment of the first loan
- Monthly cashback facility on receipt or payment of digital transactions
who is Applicable for this scheme:
- Street vendors (रेहड़ी पटरी वाले ठेले पे सामान बेचने वाले)
- It includes all urban/peri-urban & rural street vendors (इसमें सभी शहरी / पेरी-शहरी और ग्रामीण स्ट्रीट वेंडर शामिल हैं)
- The street vendors were doing their business before 24th March 2020.(24 मार्च 2020 से पहले स्ट्रीट वेंडर अपना कारोबार कर रहे थे।)
Quick view of the scheme:
|Name of Scheme||SVANidhi Yojana|
|Launched by||By Prime Minister Narendra Modi|
|Scheme Objective||Grant of loan|
|Scheme Launched by||Central Government|
How Apply Online:
Step to Apply Online SVANidhi Yojana Application Form 2020
Step 1- Visit the Official Website SVANidhi Yojana i.e. WEBS.
Step 2- On Homepage, Click on “Apply Now” Button.
Step 3- Application Form page will displayed on screen.
Step 4- Now enter the required details (Mention all the details such as name, father/ husband name, date of birth, gender, caste and other information) and upload documents.
Step 5- Click on Submit Button for final submission of application