PM Scholarship Scheme 2017-18 – Apply Online | Application Form
PM Scholarship Scheme 2017-18 – The Central Government of India led by the Hon’ble Prime Minister Shri Narender Modi had launched an ambitious scheme named ‘Prime Minister Scholarship 2017-18 / Pradhan Mantri Chatravriti Yojana for eligible wards/widows of Ex-servicemen and Ex-Serviceman (Army, Navy, Airforce Coast Guard) pursuing Professional Degree Courses in Academic Year 2017-18.
How to Apply for Prime Minister Scholarship Scheme 2017-18
Here is the complete stepwise procedure for applying for the PM Scholarship Scheme 2017-18 –
- Visit the official website of PMSS Scholarship at http://ksb.gov.in
- Now take your mouse to “PMSS” located in the menu bar and select “New Application” then select “Apply Online”.
- You can also use the direct link for PMSS New Application
- After a click registration form will be appeared on the screen for new application of Prime Minister Scholarship 2017-18.
- In the above registration form, fill all the details mentioned in Part-1, Part-2 and Bank account details such as Account number, Bank name, branch name and IFSC code etc.
- Now click on Submit button to confirm your registration.
- Here your registration completes.
Required Documents for PM Scholarship Scheme 2017-18
You can also check the list of Document to be uploaded at the time of registration can be accessed by following the link below:
List of Document for PMSS Scholarship 2017-18
- Ex-Servicemen / Ex-Coast Guard Certificate as per Annexure-1.
- Bonafide Certificate duly filled up correctly and signed by Principal/Dean/Registrar of the Institute / College as per Annexure-2.
- Certificate from his/her bank stating that Aadhaar Card of student linked with his / her bank account number as per Annexure-3.
- Matriculation Certificate for verifying the Date of Birth(Self-attested).
- Minimum Educational Qualification (MEQ) certificate as applicable. (10+2 Mark sheet / Graduation (mark sheets of 3 years) / Diploma (mark sheets of all semesters). (Copy attested by Principal/Dean/Registrar).
- 1st page of Bank Pass Book (PNB/SBI only) clearly showing name and A/c Number of Student.
- Aadhaar Card of Student.
Copy of Below document
- Copy of PPO and the following supporting documents in case of Category 1 to 5
- Category 1: Part II Order Copy of POR in case of Air
- Category 2: Part II Order Force and Gen Form in
- Category 3: Part II Order case of Navy
- Category 4: Part II Order
- Category 5: (Award Certificate alongwith Gazette Notification)
- Category 6: copy of PPO or ESM Identity Card to be scanned and uploaded.
You can also download the Annexure-1, 2 and 3, which to be scanned and uploaded, to apply for PMSS scholarship scheme by following the links below.
Details of Amount Under PM Scholarship Scheme 2017-18
Rs. 2000/- per month for boys. (Paid Annually)
Rs. 2250/- per month for girls. (Paid Annually)
Contact Details/Helpline Number
Toll-Free Website Helpline Number: 1800115250
Email id : [email protected]