PM Modi Offered New Schemes for People in New Year 2017 – 2018
The Prime Minister Narendra Modi has given a big gift by launching two new schemes under Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana, prime minister interest free loan scheme, pm business loan scheme, pradhan mantri business loan yojana, 6 lack rupees modi yojna, education loan scheme by narendra modi and other schemes on Saturday. On 31 December 2016, PM Modi has announced that the government would give the rebate of three and four percent on interest rates to the people who seek loans to build their houses in 2017 – 2018.
During the announcement, PM Modi said that to make the people of the middle class and the poor to buy or build their homes, the government has brought to schemes under the Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana
सरकारी स्कीम्स की जानकारी हिंदी मे:- क्लिक करें
He said in this scheme a concession of four per cent will be given to those take a loan of up to Rs 9 lakh and three percent on Rs 12 lakh. Besides this, the government will also build 33 percent more houses in the villages under the Pradhan Mantri Grameen Awas Yojana. The scheme will provide benefit for those people who want to modify their building or houses, would get three per cent concession on loan of upto Rs 2 lakh.
Here is the complete detail of schemes:
- Home loans for poor and middle-class people upto Rs 9 lakh will get 4 per cent subvention on interest and upto Rs 12 lakh will get 3 per cent subvention.
- For home loan in villages upto Rs 2 lakh for home renovation, banks will give loan with 3 per cent subvention on the interest rate.
- Banks have been asked to raise cash credit limit to small business to 25 per cent from 20 per cent.
- All pregnant women will get Rs 6,000 in their bank accounts in an attempt to reduce child and woman mortality.
- Government to pay interest for 60 days on loans taken by farmers for Rabi season from district cooperative banks and societies.
- Credit guarantee for small traders to be raised to Rs 2 crore from existing limit of Rs 1 crore.
- In the next 3 months, 3 crore Kisan credit cards will be converted to RuPay cards which will enable them to buy/sell directly through the card and there will be no need to rush to banks.
News Source: http://economictimes.indiatimes.com/news/politics-and-nation/key-announcements-of-pm-narendra-modis-new-year-eves-speech/articleshow/56274762.cms