PICME Registration Tamil Nadu | Online Pregnant Women Registration Form | picme.tn.gov.in
PICME Registration Tamil Nadu | Pregnant Women Online Registration – The Tamil Nadu Government’s Public Health Department has made the Pregnant women registration mandatory for the application of Child Birth Certificate. The Tamil Nadu Government and the health department has provided the facility of Pregnant Women Online Registration (PICME Registration).
PICME Registration Tamil Nadu
The Health Department has made the PICME Registration (Pregnant Women Registration) compulsory so that the newborn child can be registered for the birth certificate immediately after the delivery. The facility will be provided to the pregnant women from various Healthcare centers. All the pregnant women can make Pregnant Women Online Registration (PICME Registration) at www.picme.tn.gov.in
Birth Certificate Obtaining Process
- When a child is born then the mother of the child has to get registered under the scheme immediately for claiming for the birth certificate of the child. At this time, the mother will have to provide her RCH ID number (12 digit Code).
- The RCD ID Number us issued to the pregnant women from the health care center of the village at the time of registration during the ante-natal stage.
- The pregnant women have to make the registration in the same hospital where she would give her delivery.
How to Register
- All the pregnant women has to make PICME Registration (Pregnant Women Registration) with the Public Health Department for availing the benefits of the RCH scheme. The registration facility is available in most leading and government health care centers, hospitals and primary health care centers.
- Apart from this, the pregnant women can also contact the local nurses or Aanganwadi center workers for collecting the 12 digit registration code.
- These local nurses monitor the registration of the expected mothers along with her complete health care during the ante-natal stage. These nurses can help you upload the document details on the official PICME software. It will help you in obtaining the RCH code.
PICME Registration Tamil Nadu – Pregnant Women Online Registration Process
- Besides this, you can also obtain the RCH code online. For this, follow the simple steps mentioned below –
- Firstly, visit the official website i.e. picme.tn.gov.in.
- After that, an online registration form will appear on your screen.
- Fill out this application form carefully along with all the information and submit the form.
Note – You can also make online Pregnant Women Registration (PICME Registration) from all village level CSC (Common Service Centers). You can also reach them via 102 toll free number.