Petrol Pump Dealership Land Requirement Amount Required For New Petrol Pump Opening HP Bharat Indian Oil Petrol Pump Dealer Chayan List Of Required Documents Rules Guidelines Terms & Conditions Download Brochure Application Registration Form
Petrol Pump Dealership Land Requirement
The Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited (HPCL) has invited the online application/registration form for the Petrol Pump Dealer Chayan / Petrol Pump Dealership 2018. All the interested ones can apply/register online for New HP/Bharat/Indian Petrol Pump before the last date i.e. 24 December 2018. It is seen that people have
Land Requirement for Petrol Pump Dealer Chayan
Land is the first requirement for opening petrol pumps. Here are the details of the Petrol Pump Dealership Land Requirement.
- Land Required for opening Petrol Pump On State or National Highway – Minimum 1200 to 1600 Square Meter
- Land Required for opening Petrol Pump in Urban Areas – Minimum 800 Square Meter
- Land Required for opening Petrol Pump in Urban Areas – Minimum 700 Square Meter
- If you do not own land then you can also take the land on lease. For this, you have to show the land lease documents to the company.
- If the land is in the name of your family member then in such case, you have to make an affidavit and apply for New Petrol Pump Dealership.
- If you have an agriculture land then you have to do the land conservation. After this, you can apply for a new petrol pump.
Required Documents for Petrol Pump Dealer Chayan
- Aadhar Card of Applicant
- 10th Marksheet
- Address Proof
- Land Documents
- Land Lease Documents
- Land Map
- Land NOC
New Rules & Guidelines – Amount Requirement
The government has simplified the rules for opening a petrol pump. Now, there is no requirement of much money and owned land i.e. you can apply for new Petrol Pump Dealership/Petrol Pump Dealer Chayan even if you do not have money and there is no land in your name.
In the new guidelines, the need for the fund has been eliminated by the government. Apart from this, the rules regarding ownership of land have also been exempted. Earlier, bank deposits of Rs. 25 Lakh were needed for new petrol pump in urban areas and Rs. 12 Lakh for rural areas.
For more details, visit the official website petrolpumpdealerchayan.in