Pavitra Portal Online Registration Process | edustaff.maharashtra.gov.in/pavitra/users/login/
Pavitra Portal – The State Government of Maharashtra has recently started a web portal for teachers recruitment 2018 in the state. The name of this web portal is Maharashtra Pavitra Portal”. The Pavitra Portal is an online web portal for the candidates seeking jobs to register themselves as a teaching job aspirants candidate.
The Maharashtra Government has made the Pavitra Portal registration process compulsory for all MAHA-TAIT 2017 qualified students for upcoming Shikshak Bharti 2018. After successfully registering on Pavitra Web Portal, all TAIT students will be eligible for applying online for teaching recruitment in Maharashtra state. All the Official Notification / Advertisement regarding latest jobs / vacancy / employment opportunities information of all the upcoming teaching recruitments also publishes on online Pavitra Web Portal of Maharashtra.
Pavitra Portal Online Registration Eligibility Criteria
- As per the sources, it is compulsory to attend the MAHA TAIT exam for the registration on the education portal.
- All those candidates who have not attended and not gain score in mahatait exam will not be eligible for registration on Maharashtra Pavitra Web Portal.
- Apart from this, even those students who have passed MAH-TET paper I/ Paper II are not eligible for Pavitra Web Portal Registration If they have not attended the Maha-TAIT exam 2017
- Also, those candidates who have passed out CTET paper I/ Paper II are not eligible for Pavitra Web Portal Registration If they have not attended the Maha-TAIT exam 2017.
- Therefore, it means that all candidates who have attended MAHA TAIT Exam 2017 are only eligible to apply for registration on Pavitra Web Portal.
Pavitra Portal Online Registration Process
- Firstly, visit the official website of Pavitra Web Portal – https://edustaff.maharashtra.gov.in/pavitra/users/login/
- On the Homepage, click on “Registration” option.
- After that, “Select Role as Applicant”.
- Then, Enter Your User ID, Password.
- After that, confirm your password and enter your mobile number.
- Then, an OTP will receive on your number, enter it and hit the “Register Button”.