The state government of Haryana has launched a new scheme for the unorganized registered workers of the state named as Paternity Benefit Scheme. Under the scheme, the government will give Rs 21,000/ to the registered workers of the state.
The state government main objective of the scheme is providing financial assistance to care about the newborn baby or care of the worker’s wife.
Aims of Paternity Benefit Scheme
The state government aim to provide better life to the registered unorganized workers of the state. Haryana Labour Welfare Board is committed to provide better life style to the registered workers of the state. The board has running many plan to uplifting life style of the workers of the state.
Objective of Paternity Benefit Scheme
- Provide financial assistance to the registered workers for being a better father.
- Financial assistance to better care of the newborn baby
- Assistance for the nutritious diet for the registered worker’s wife
Benefits of the scheme
For proper care of the newborn, financial support of Rs. 15,000 / – and for the nutritious diet of the registered worker’s wife, assistance of Rs. 6,000 / – is given in the form of paternity benefits of Rs. 21,000/.
Condition for avail the scheme
- Registered workers must have a regular membership of one year.
- Paternity benefits are given to two children. But given the order of children, three girls are given up.
- After birth, it is necessary to attach the birth certificate (verified copy).
- It is compulsory to submit to all the documents with a competent authority within a period of one year of delivery.
- Paternity benefits will not be payable in case of maternity benefit by the wife from any department /board/corporation.
Eligibility of the scheme
- At least one-year membership of the Haryana Labour Board
- Applicant must be the residence of Haryana
- Only male workers can apply for the scheme
How to Apply
- Go the official website of the Labour Department Haryana at https://hrylabour.gov.in/
- Login here user name and password, only registered user can apply for the scheme
(Click Here for know How to Register)
- After login select the Paternity Benefits schemes
- An application form will be open
- Fill all the required details and click submit
For More Details Contact
Haryana Labour Welfare Board : 0172-2560226
Bays No. 29-30 (Pocket-II), Sector-04
Panchkula (Haryana) -134112
Contact Number: 1800-180-2129 (Toll-Free Number)