Pashu Sanjeevni Sewa Yojana Haryana Livestock Veterinary Scheme – पशु संजीवनी सेवा योजना – The Haryana Government is going to launch a new scheme for the dairy farmers of the state. The name of this scheme is Pashu Sanjeevni Sewa Yojana / Scheme for providing quality healthcare services to livestock through mobile veterinary clinics free of cost. In starting, the state government will launch the Livestock Veterinary scheme on a pilot basis in all blocks of Jind, Yamunanagar and Nuh districts. The Mobile vehicles would provide 24 hours services in each of the 3 districts with the help of a veterinary doctor, para vet and helper-cum-driver.
Pashu Sanjeevni Sewa Yojana Haryana – पशु संजीवनी सेवा योजना
The Hon’ble Chief Minister Of Haryana Manohar Lal Khattar has decided to launch Pashu Sanjeevni Sewa – Livestock Veterinary Scheme during a meeting of animal husbandry and dairy department. Under this scheme, the state government will focus on providing 24*7 mobile veterinary clinics services to livestock farmers.
Pashu Sanjeevni Sewa Yojana Haryana for Livestock
Here are some important features and highlights of this Pashu Sanjeevni Sewa Yojana Haryana livestock veterinary scheme in Haryana –
- Under this scheme, the Haryana Government will ensure free of cost quality healthcare services to livestock through mobile veterinary clinics.
- The State Government has decided to start the mobile veterinary services in staff-deficient and remote areas of the state. Apart from this, these services would be launched through the public-private partnership (PPP) mode.
- The Pashu Sanjeevni scheme would help in providing prompt emergency veterinary services to the livestock and will also keep a check on the activities of quacks.
- Startingly, the state government will launch this scheme in 3 districts – Jind, Yamunanagar, Nuh and on the basis of the success of pilot run, the scheme would be replicated in other districts.
- Under this scheme, all the livestock farmers would be able to avail the mobile veterinary clinic services round-the-clock under Livestock Veterinary scheme.
- Under this scheme, every single block in each of the 3 districts will possess 1 mobile vehicle for providing services.
- In this scheme, each and every mobile vehicle would have a three-member team present in them. This team will include a veterinary doctor, one para vet and one helper-cum-driver.
Under this scheme, the Haryana Government will not only provide essential health care services to the livestock but will also restrict the fraud veterinary doctors.
In order to avail the benefits of this scheme, all the Pashupalak (Dairy Farmers) will have to call on the helpline number 1962. On calling this number, you can avail 24*7 mobile veterinary services for livestock.