Padho Pardesh Yojana -Interest-Free Loan for Minority Students
Padho Pardesh Yojana – In order to provide a high level to the poor, backward class and minority students, the government is running a number of schemes, one of which is Padho Pardesh Yojana This scheme has been started for the students of poor, backward class and minority students on special occasions. The main motive of the state government is to provide financial assistance only for the poor students of higher education, to make them a good future.
PPY – Objectives
The main purpose of this scheme is to provide higher education to poor family students through which he can fulfill his dreams. Under this scheme, the government will provide interest-free loans to the poor, backward classes and minority students for higher education. This means 100 percent subsidy on education loan will be given in this scheme.
Padho Pardesh Yojana – Benefits
- Under this scheme, students can avail various types of benefits.
- Under this scheme, interest-free education loans will be provided by the government for obtaining higher education loans for the students.
- In case of student’s course and till completion of his education, there will be no interest charge on the amount provided.
- Students who have half of the education in the country and the rest of the foreign countries will not have to pay any interest on the amount of the loan.
- 100 percent subsidy will be given on this assistance amount provided by the government.
Padho Pardesh Yojana – Eligibility Criteria
- Students should be a citizen of India.
- To get the benefit of this scheme, the students will have to meet the qualifications set by the government, only then they can take advantage of this scheme.
- Only minority students can apply for this scheme, regardless of religion.
- The benefit of this scheme will be given to the same student who is getting education from a recognized educational institution. If the applicant is getting education from abroad, it is mandatory to get the institution’s recognition.
- The annual income of the applicant’s family must not exceed Rs.6 Lakh to avail the benefits of this scheme.
- The benefits of this scheme will be those students who are pursuing higher education like MPhil, PhD, MBA is doing.
- Loans will be given to those students whose education loan is less than 20 lakh.
Padho Pardesh Yojana – Required Documents
- Aadhar Card
- Bank Account Details
- The course done by the applicant and the admission of the university is essential. Apart from this, the documents obtained from the University should be with the applicant.
- Income Certificate.
- Minority Caste Certificate
Padho Pardesh Yojana – How to Apply
- Applicants must first obtain an education credit document application by going to a recognized bank recognized by any IBA Banking Law Committee.
- Fill out the application form carefully and submit the form along with all the required documents at the same place.
- After this, the applicant’s application will be sent to the Ministry of Welfare after the bank’s process is completed. After which the application will be checked whether the applicant is eligible for this scheme or not.