Online OPD Registration – In order to provide better medical services to the general public in Delhi. Delhi Government has started its online portal for Online OPD Registration. On this portal the people can register their appointment for medical treatment. This online service is availbe in 24 hospital including Lok Nayak, Guru Tegh Bahadur, Deen Dayal Upadhyaya and Sanjay Gandhi Memorial hospitals.
The people can take the benefit of this service and the current appointment facility will also continue. If any person want to get an appointment throuth the online, they will have to create a user ID on its official website. After creating ID, the patient will have to select the hospital, the department in which you are seeking treatment, enter your details and get a date and time of appointment.
Here is the Complete Procedure for Online OPD Registration
- If you want to get online appointment so visit the official website of Department of Health & Family Welfare i.e. http://www.delhi.gov.in/wps/wcm/connect/DoIT_Health/health/home/
- After reach on official webite click on “ONLINE OPD REGISTRATION”, or click on http://dshm.delhi.gov.in/mis/opr/home.aspx as you can see in the image.
- If you are a new user then click on “New User Registration” or existing user click on “Login” link.
- In the case of New User fill all the details carefully then fill the CAPTCHA Code and click on “Submit” button.
- After this process your user id and password will be generated.
- Login with this user id and password and change it.
- Enter again your user id and password for login.
- If you want to check patient history click on history link which is available on the home page.
- After that you will see three tabs: New Registration, Follow up, History.
a. Choose new registration tab for new user to enter patient details.
b. Choose follow up tab for registered user for revisiting.
c. Choose history tab to check patient history.
- If you are a new user, choose New Registration tab.
- Choose the registration date for appointment out of 25 which fixed.
- Please check the patient details before submittion. You can also edit the details of patient by clicking on back button.
- After this process you will be able to take print out of your OPD Registration Card.
- You can also view OPD Registration Date and No by clicking on history link.
- if any patient is going to revisit the same hospital and same doctor, jfor this facility the user can choose follow up option.
- The revisiting patients can get new new appointment date on the same registration no.
Online OPD Registration
If the patients are facing some problem, they can also register their complaint online by using their user id.