marriage registration online tamilnadu|Check Status|Download Form
marriage registration online tamilnadu Application Status Check Tamilnadu TN Marriage Form Online https://tnreginet.gov.in – Tamil Nadu Government has started the Online Marriage Registration Process in Tamil Nadu. Now all the newly married couple can make Online Marriage Registration. If you are a native of Tamil Nadu and have got married recently and now you want to apply online for the marriage certificate. Today I will tell you how can you make the online registration for the marriage certificate in Tamil Nadu with complete details like – how to apply, required documents and other details.
marriage registration online tamilnadu
We perfectly know that the marriage certificate is an important document which has been mandated by the Tamil Nadu Government for all the newly married couple in Tamil Nadu. Now the state government has started the online marriage registration. After the registration. the government will provide a certificate to the newly married couple.
Eligibility for Apply Tamil Nadu Marriage Registration Online
- The applicant must be a native of Tamil Nadu.
- Only the bride or groom can register for the marriage certificate in Tamil Nadu.
- Apart from this, the age of the groom should be 21 and the bride 18 years old
- With this, both of them must be Hindu, Buddhist or Sikh.
Required Documents for Marriage Registration Tamil Nadu
- Aadhar Card
- Wedding card (or)
- Receipt of Temple Marriage (or)
- Any other evidence of marriage
- Employee ID Card (or)
- Ration Card (or)
- Driving License (OR)
- Passport or visa
- Birth certificate (or)
- School / College Certificate (OR)
- Passport / Visa
How to Make Online Marriage Registration Tamil Nadu
If you have recently got married and do you want to apply for the marriage certificate. You will have to follow some easy steps to complete the Online Marriage Registration Process.
- First you have to go to its official website
- After reach on the official website, you will have to click on the link of the ‘Application Form‘ visible below
- After that, a new page will open and select the option of ‘Hindu Marriage’ and clicking on the link of the PDF or Word file in front of ‘Application for registration’, download the application form
thatyou will have to fill the application form by reaching your nearest Registrar Office and submit the completed application form along with necessary documents and fees.
- Note: In addition, you can find out about Tamil Nadu marriage registration at your nearest e-service ie Common Service Center (CSC)
Official website – click here
For any type of information related to this post, you can ask us by commenting in the comment box below.