Online Cyber Crime Complaint Registration On Cybercrime Portal – www.cyberpolice.gov.in
Online Cyber Crime Complaint Registration – The MHA (Ministry of Home Affairs) has introduced a new Cybercrime web portal i.e. www.cyberpolice.gov.in for the online registration of cybercrime complaint. People can make the online complaint registration through this cybercrime portal. According to the officials, the Cybercrime web portal i.e. www.cyberpolice.gov.in was undergoing security audit and has been prepared for trial. The officials have directed that the cybercrime portal has already been started from 10 January 2018.
Apart from this, the cybercrime website/portal will help in the cases where women face online abuse. They can simply upload screenshots of objectionable messages, videos and audios.
Online Cyber Crime Complaint Registration Process
Below is the Online Cyber Crime Complaint Registration Process. Applicants can follow the simple steps to upload the screenshots, audios and videos by any victim.
- In order to make the Online Cyber Crime Complaint Registration, firstly, visit the official website i.e. www.cyberpolice.gov.in.
- All those people who became a victim of any cybercrime at social media can register their complaint through this portal.
- However, the web portal has not been updated yet for making make the online complaint ( forms will be available soon).
- In order to tackle the rising problem of child pornography and rape videos online, a separate section on the website will be made where the crime videos can be uploaded anonymously so that further action can be taken.
- The MHA team will do the preliminary inquiry and forward the complaint to the related police station for necessary action.
Also, Read: List of Pradhan Mantri Yojana & Schemes
The ministry also stated that other features are likely to be made operational by February 10, 2018 with regard for providing status and update of complaints to registered complainants, portal access to other stakeholders willing to register for providing inputs on child pornography/rape/gang rape content and maintaining of content.
Download My Government Schemes Mobile App and get daily updates of State & Central Government Schemes & Government Jobs on Your Smartphone. Thank You!