One Time Traffic Fine Settlement Scheme Kolkata Police – Pay Fine Online

, , Leave a comment

One Time Traffic Fine Settlement Scheme Kolkata Traffic Police Pay Only 35% Of Your Traffic Fine Online 65% Traffic Challan Fine Waived How to Make Fine Online Payment  कोलकाता ट्रैफिक चालान फाइन ऑनलाइन पेमेंट www.kolkatapolice.gov.in www.kptrafficsettlement.net

One Time Traffic Fine Settlement Scheme Kolkata

The Kolkata Police Department has come up with a new scheme for the collection of pending traffic fines from the motorists of the state. The name of this scheme is “One Time Traffic Fine Settlement Scheme”. It is an innovative solution to collect pending traffic fines from them. Under this scheme, all the vehicle owners will be able to pay all of their outstanding fines at a discounted rate.

Details Of One Time Traffic Fine Settlement Scheme by Kolkata Police

Under One Time Traffic Fine Settlement Scheme of Kolkata Police, there will be two phases which will start on December 1, 2018 and will remain operational till February 13, 2019. All the Motorists will have the golden opportunity to clear all their traffic cases registered up to November 15, 2018.

One Time Traffic Fine Settlement Scheme Kolkata- Phase 1

The Kolkata Police Department will run the Phase 1 of the scheme from December 1, 2018 and will remain operational till January 14, 2019. During this 45-day span, all the vehicle owners will only have to pay 35 percent of their total dues as the rest 65 percent of their fines will be waived off by the Police Department.

One Time Traffic Fine Settlement Scheme Kolkata- Phase 2

The Kolkata Police Department will start the Phase 2 from January 15, 2019 which will be remain operational till February 13, 2019. During this 28 days span, all the motorists will have to pay 50 percent of their total pending fines. The rest 50 percent will be waived off by the Kolkata Police.

How to Make Fine Online Payment Under One Time Traffic Fine Settlement Scheme

All the motorists can pay their fines online through the official website of Kolkata Traffic Police Department. Apart from this, the fines can also be paid offline at all the 25 traffic guards and at Lal Bazar. Here are the simple steps for making fine online payment – 

  • Firstly, visit the Official Website Of Kolkata Police Department (Link is Given in the Important Section Link Below)
  • On the Homepage, click on “One Time Traffic Fine Settlement Scheme” link available on the homepage. 
  • After that, you will be redirected to the Official Website Of KOLKATA TRAFFIC POLICE
  • Here Enter your Vehicle Number and then proceed forward.
  • After that, make the payment online.

Important Links

Kolkata Police Department Official Website – www.kolkatapolice.gov.in

Kolkata Traffic Police Official Website – www.kptrafficsettlement.net

 

Leave a Reply