Odisha Nirman Kusuma Yojana – The Odisha Government has come up with a new scheme for the students of the state. The name of this scheme is “Odisha Nirman Kusuma Yojana”. Under this scheme, the state government will bear the cent percent financial cost for the children for studying in government ITIs and engineering diploma institutions. Chief Minister Naveen Patnaik launched this scheme.
Odisha Nirman Kusuma Yojana
The Hon’ble Chief Minister of Odisha Shri Naveen Patnaik has launched a new scheme for the students of the state. The name of this scheme is “Odisha Nirman Kusuma Yojana”. The Odisha Government has launched many welfare schemes for the students of the state in order to encourage them towards higher education.
Odisha Nirman Kusuma Yojana – Highlights & Benefits Of Scheme
- Under the scheme, the Odisha Government provides Rs 23,600 financial assistance to each student for pursuing an ITI course.
- The state government provides Rs 26,300 financial assistance for pursuing polytechnic and diploma courses in government institutions.
- Apart from this, the state government has also deposited a total amount of Rs 1.09 crore financial assistance in the bank accounts of 1,878 beneficiaries for the 2018-19 academic session.
- According to the Chief Minister, through this scheme, the dream of the construction laborers to provide their children with higher education will come true.
- CM Patnaik said the financial assistance given to the daughters of the registered workers for pursuing education from class six to Post Graduation (PG) has been increased by 20 per cent.
- In addition this, the ex gratia amount for the death of registered construction workers has also been doubled.