Odisha Harishchandra Sahayata Yojana – The State Government of Odisha has launched a web portal for Harishchandra Sahayata Yojana (HSY). Under this scheme, the Odisha Government will provide financial assistance to the needy and poor people for cremation. After that, all the needy people can then simply perform the last rites. Through Chief Minister’s Relief Fund (CMRF) Portal will deliver service in 16 districts initially. All the interested aspirant can visit the CMRF portal and fill the registration form at cmrfodisha.gov.in
Odisha Harishchandra Sahayata Yojana
Under the Harishchandra Sahayata Yojana, the Odisha Government will provide financial assistance to the family of the deceased for performing last rites and rituals. The State Government will provide the financial assistance of Rs. 2,000 in Rural Areas and Rs. 3,000 in urban areas. Apart from this, the state government has also launched an online application software for the online disbursement of assistance under Harishchandra Sahayata Yojana.
The state government has also initiated a Mahaprayan Initiative to free the people from the tension of carrying the dead body of the family members from place of death to the cremation/burial place. The Odisha Government has initiated various dead body carrying vehicles (hearse) from CMRF resources to district hospitals, medical College & hospitals.
Odisha Harishchandra Sahayata Yojana – Online Application Process
In order to apply for the Harishchandra Sahayata Yojana, follow the simple steps mentioned below –
- Firstly, visit the official website i.e. cmrfodisha.gov.in
- After that, click on “Apply Online” option under ‘Welcome To Chief Minister’s Relief Fund’ section on the homepage.
- You can also directly click on this link
- After that, Harishchandra Sahayata Yojana Form will appear on your screen.
- Then, you have to make “User Login” for availing the benefits of financial assistance for cremation in Odisha. Click on this direct link – Harishchandra Sahayata Yojana Application Login
- After that, enter the complete details and upload Income Certificate, Aadhaar Card details, Patient’s Identity Proof & Copy of Recommendation.
- Finally, hit the “Submit” button.