Odisha Free Smartphone Scheme 2018 for Women Farmers – Online Application
The Odisha Government will launch this new scheme in phases and will distribute these Android smartphones to about 70% of women farmers in the 1st phase. The Cooperation Minister Surya Narayan Patro made the announcement of this scheme for women farmers as the previous smartphone scheme were applicable only for male farmers.
This Odisha Free Smartphone Scheme 2018 will surely develop the condition of the farmers. The main motive of this scheme is “doubling the farmers income by 2022”.
Features of Odisha Free Smartphone Scheme 2018
- This free smartphone scheme will surely boost the agricultural production in the state.
- Now, the farmers will get agriculture tips from agricultural department.
- This scheme aims at women empowerment.
- Through these smartphones, women farmers can ensure better crops productivity and higher production depending on nature the of soil and climatic conditions.
- Besides this, it will enable small and marginal farmers to get up-to-date market-related information. Women farmers can avail information on current prices of agricultural commodities in different markets.
- In addition to this, they can also use the message to know the value of their own crop production.
- These smartphones will provide weather-related information and alerts facility will also be provided.
Odisha Free Smartphone Scheme 2018 Application Form
In order to avail the benefits of this free smartphone scheme. All the eligible women farmers of the state will have to make online or offline registration. For this purpose, the state government will soon introduce an online portal. As the portal launches, we will update you.
For latest Odisha Government Schemes, Stay connected with us.