Odisha Ama Gao Ama Vikas Yojana – The Odisha Government had launched the Ama Gao Ama Vikas Yojana (Our Village Our Development Program) on March 04, 2018 for connecting the state together and connecting rural areas with cities and for the availability of transport. This program has been started to reach rural areas and to include themselves in development activities. During the launching program, CM Naveen Patnaik flagged off a mobile video van for the program.
Odisha Ama Gao Ama Vikas Yojana
Recently, Chief Minister Naveen Patnaik sanctioned Rs 37.79 crore for 177 panchayats in seven blocks of six districts and also approved 1,644 projects under the Ama Gao Ama Vikas Yojana.
Here is the list of the seven blocks that will receive funds under the Ama Gaon Ama Vikas Yojana –
- Bargaon Sadar in Sundargarh district
- Tirtol in Jagatsinghpur district
- Rayagada in Rayagada district
- Jamankira in Sambalpur district
- Angul in Angul district
- Koksara in Kalahandi district
Details of Amount Sanction
- Rs 4.50 crore for 110 projects in 18 panchayats of Chhatrapur block in Ganjam district
- Rs 7.50 crore for 391projects in 33 panchayats of Athagarh block in Cuttack district
- Rs 5.70 crore for 356 projects in 34 panchayats of Junagarh block in Kalahandi district
- Rs 3.51 crore for 199 projects in 21panchayats of Simulia block in Baleswar district
- Rs 3.75 crore for 125 projects in 17 panchayats of Lephripada block in Sundargarh district
- Rs 5.35 crore for 161 projects in 24 panchayats of Athamallick block in Angul district
- Rs 7.48 crore for 302 projects in 30 panchayats of Chhendipada block in Angul district
Chief Minister Naveen Patnaik sanctioned Rs 3 crore for executing 100 projects in 15 GPs under Bargaon block. After that, an equal amount was sanctioned for undertaking 130 projects in 15 GPs under Sundargarh Sadar block.