OASIS Scholarship Scheme 2018 | Bengal OASIS – The West Bengal Government led by the Hon’ble Chief Minister Smt. Mamta Banerjee has launched a web portal for providing scholarship to the students of the state. The name of this web portal is Online Application for Scholarship in Studies (shortly called as OASIS). OASIS Portal is operated by the West Bengal Backward Classes Welfare Department.
OASIS Scholarship Scheme 2018
The main motive of Oasis Portal is to provide scholarships for students belongs to SC and OBC category in West Bengal. All the eligible students belonging to scheduled caste, scheduled tribe and other backward castes can so that they can get the scholarship to continue their education.
OASIS Scholarship Scheme 2018 Online Application Process
- Firstly, visit the official website i.e. www.oasis.gov.in
- On the Homepage, click on “Apply Now” or “Student Registration” option.
- After that, an online registration form will appear on your screen.
- Now, fill the application form carefully along with all the details (i.e. primary details, Photo, applied authority details)
- Then, hit the Submit Button.
- After that, an online computer generated acknowledgment slip will be generated, take its printout.
- Then, again visit the official website i.e. www.oasis.gov.in
- On the Homepage, click on “Registered Student’s login” option
- Now, Login with user id, password & district as mentioned in your Acknowledgement Slip.
- Here you have to fill the remaining application form.
- After that, Click on “Verify and Lock” button.
- Now, Print Application button and click Download Application Form.
- After that, you have to submit this computer-generated filled-in application form (duly signed) to the concerned Block Development Office (for Block area)./ PO cum DWO/ DWO. (For Municipality/ Corporation area).