NTR Vidyonnathi Scheme Online Registration, Notification Released, How to Apply Online for Free Civils Coaching Scheme for SC/ST, BC, Kapu, Minority, Brahmin & EBC Applicants, Eligibility Criteria, Documents Required, Selection Process, Complete Details
NTR Vidyonnathi Scheme
The State Government of Andhra Pradesh had launched the Free Civils Coaching Scheme for SC/ST, BC, Kapu, Minority, Brahmin & EBC Candidates i.e. NTR Vidyonnathi Scheme in the year 2015. The main motive of the state government behind launching this scheme is to provide quality education to the Civils Aspirants. Previously, this scheme was applicable for SC students. However, now the state government has extended this ambitious scheme for all the applicants belonging to of SC/ST, BC, Kapu, Minority, Brahmin and EBC categories of the society.
NTR Vidyonnathi Scheme Notification
About 3000 to 4000 applicants are provided the benefits of this scheme every year. The previous year, a total number of 3850 applicants were provided the benefits of this free coaching scheme.
Category Wise Seats Allotment
|Category||No. Of Seats Allotted|
Eligibility Criteria for NTR Vidyonnathi Scheme
- Applicant should be a graduate from any of the recognized University/Institute.
- Also, applicant’s annual family income must not exceed 2 lakhs
- Besides this, he/she must be a permanent resident of Andhra Pradesh
Reservation for Women and PH Candidates
- 33% reservation for women aspirants
- 3% reservation for PH Applicants
Required Documents for NTR Vidyonnathi Scheme 2018
- Income Certificate
- Aadhar Card
- Caste Certificate
- DOB Certificate or SSC Certificate
- Degree final mark sheet
- Bank Passbook copy of the candidate
- Passport Size Photograph (30 KB)
- Signature (30 KB)
- Disability Certificate (In case of PH Candidates)
How to Apply Online for NTR Vidyonnathi Scheme
- Firstly, visit the official website i.e. https://jnanabhumi.ap.gov.in/
- After that, search for NTR Vidyonnathi Scheme Application
- Besides this, take all the required documents with you
- Then, click on Online Application
- After that, an online registration form will appear on your screen
- Then, fill out the application form carefully and upload all the supported documents required
- Then, re-check the filled form
- After that, hit submit button
- Also, save the acknowledgment number and also take the printout for further use
Also, Read – List of Andhra Pradesh Government Schemes
- The Selection procedure conducts in two shifts on same day,
- An entrance exam is conducted for the interested candidates who applied online.
- Beside this, In the current year 2017, about 48000 applicants have appeared for the entrance exam. Out of these applicants, a total number of 3850 are shortlisted.
Note – The selection process is completely done on the basis of cutoff marks and reservation norms.
The State Government pays the coaching fee of the selected applicants. This payment process is carried out in two steps –
- 1st installment is released after the applicant reports at the reputed institute
- 2nd installment is released after successful completion of coaching
Importance of Attendance
An applicant’s attendance plays a very important role as the second installment amount will be released only for those applicants who cross the attendance mark of 90% throughout the course duration. Thus, applicants should be careful in skipping the classes.
|Starting Date of Online Applications||24 May 2018|
|Last Date for Online Applications||2 June 2018|
|NTR Vidyonnathi Admit Card 2018 Download||From 2 June 2018 Onward|
|Examination Date||25 June 2018 & 26 June 2018|
Official Website – www.jnanabhumi.ap.gov.in