NIOS D.El.ED Teachers DD Dish TV Online Procedure – The National Institute of Open Schooling (NIOS) has started a designed package i.e. D.El.Ed (Diploma in Elementary Education) for the untrained in-service teachers who are working in the primary or upper primary schools. Now it is made compulsory for all the teachers to submit the details of the DD Dish TV if the teachers opt for the SWAYAMPRABHA Channel. Under this, all the untrained teachers who are taking lectures on the Dish TV will have to fill the information at the official website i.e. dled.nios.ac.in
NIOS D.El.ED Teachers DD Dish TV Online Procedure
NIOS has made it mandatory to track the status of the teachers. It This is a mandatory step to monitor the attendance of untrained teachers on daily basis.
This is a compulsory course for all the untrained in-service teachers to continue their jobs. All the teachers have to submit the information of their DD Dish TV (SWAYAMPRABHA Channel) via online mode.
Also, Read: List of Pradhan Mantri Yojana & Schemes
NIOS DD Dish TV Online Procedure to Submit Details –
The National Institute of Open Schooling (NIOS) will hold the attendance record of all untrained in-services teachers who are taking lectures on Dish TV. For this purpose, teachers have to provide information of the Swayam Prabha channel.
Here is the complete procedure to submit details online:-
- First of all, visit the official website of NIOS i.e. dled.nios.ac.in
- After that, click the “Teacher Section” on the Homepage.
- Then, on the next page, click on “Provide the details of DD Dish TV for SWAYAMPRABHA Channel-Click to fill the details” link.
- Besides this, you can also directly click the image on the homepage which displays “Click to Provide the details of DD Dish TV – It is Compulsory”.
- In order to directly access the DD Dish TV Details Submission Page, click this link
- This page will appear as shown below:-
- On this page, you have to enter their Reference number, Enrollment Number, Name etc.
- At last, applicants can click the “Submit” button.