National Apprenticeship Promotion Scheme – Online Registeration
National Apprenticeship Promotion Scheme – The Central Government of India launched a new scheme named National Apprenticeship Promotion Scheme (NAPS). The National Apprenticeship Promotion Scheme was announced on July 5, 2016. This scheme has been launched to promote industrial apprenticeship. According to this scheme, the youth will be given industrial training according to their area. Besides this, 25% of the expenditure will be borne by the government and the employer will bear the rest 75% of the expenditure.
What is National Apprenticeship Promotion Scheme?
The aim of the government is to train such youths in the industry through the apprenticeship program, for which the government has set a budget of 10000 crore. After better training, young people will be ready for the job, so that the industry will not lack the labor and the youth will also lead a better life.
Features National Apprenticeship Promotion Scheme
- There is a lot of such training has been done in this scheme from which we can take the training of skill developments.
- According to this scheme, 50 lakh people can take training so that they can get a good job in the future.
- As per the scheme, our government will provide 25% Training Organizations to 50% of the cost of training centers on their behalf
Benefits of National Apprenticeship Promotion Scheme
- Under this scheme, by 2020, 50 lakh people should be like those who are filled with skill developments then we will see us move beyond Germany.
- Besides this, this will also benefit the companies of our country.
- However, this scheme will increase the sense of compaction in the institutes and companies of the country, which will lead the country.
- Also, it will reduce the unemployment in the country.
- Besides this, this scheme will give young people trained and job opportunities.
Government Contribution in the National Apprenticeship Promotion Scheme
The Central Government of India has given 10 crores to this scheme, 50% of which will be given to training centers and 25% to the company. However, the Government of India has not given these money centers to the beneficiaries of the country, but for their benefit.
Objectives of National Apprenticeship Promotion Scheme
- Sharing of stipend with employers to a maximum limit of Rs. 1500 per month per apprentice
- Besides this, sharing of Basic Training Cost with Basic Training Providers to a maximum limit of Rs. 7500 for 500 hours/ 3 months per apprentice
Eligibility Criteria for Employers
- Employer validation through TIN/TAN and EPFO/ESIC/LIN/ any other identifier decided by Govt.
- Aadhar linked bank account
Eligibility Criteria for Apprentices
|Category of Apprentice||Minimum Age (Years)||Maximum Age (Years)||Minimum Educational Qualification||Aadhar Number||Aadhar linked Bank Account|
|ITI Pass Out||14||Not Applicable||As per Trade||Mandatory||Mandatory|
|Dual -Mode||14||Not Applicable||As per Trade||Mandatory||Mandatory|
|Trainee of ITI|
|PMKVY/MES Pass||14||Not Applicable||As per Trade||Mandatory||Mandatory|
|Fresher||14||21||As per Trade||Mandatory||Mandatory|
Read More: List of Pradhan Mantri Yojana & Schemes
Eligibility Criteria for Basic Training Providers (BTP)
- Government and Private ITI having spare seats
- Establishments with in-house basic training facilities
- BTP set up/supported by industry clusters
- Physical verification of basic training facilities by RDAT
- Also, BTP must have Aadhar linked bank account
Other Important Things for National Apprenticeship Promotion Scheme
- Besides all, it is mandatory for Establishments, Apprentices and BTPs to register and engage apprentices through the portal, apprenticeship.gov.in.
- Also, the contract registration through portal is must for designated and optional trades
Online Apprenticeship Registeration Process
All the interested and eligible applicants can apply for this program via online mode. For this, just follow the below mentioned simple steps –
- Firstly, visit the official Apprentices Portal i.e. www.apprenticeship.gov.in / http://mhrdnats.gov.in
- Then click on Apprentice Registration Option under Apprentice Column
- After that, a registration form will appear on the next page. Fill out this registration form carefully.
- Then enter your Personal Details, Contact Details, Qualification Details, Technical Qualification Details, Trade Prefrences etc.
- After that, upload all the essential documents, photograph signature etc carefully.
- After that, hit the submit button.
Note – For Institute Registration, visit “Establishment Registration” Section on the Homepage
For any other information regarding National Apprenticeship Promotion Scheme, post on our facebook page or you can also
Mail – [email protected]