Nagpur Municipal Corporation’s Abhay Yojana 2017 – Relief to Property Tax Defaulters
Nagpur Municipal Corporation (NMC) has launched a new scheme named ‘Abhay Yojana 2017′ to provide relief to property tax defaulters. On Thrusday, Nagpur Municipal Commissioner Shravan Hardikar launched Abhay Yojana 2017 at a press conference. The implementation of Abhay Yojana 2017 will be from 16 March to 31 March 2017.
Features and Benefits of Abhay Yojana 2017
- The people whose property tax dues are pending can take the benefit of this scheme.
- If property holder pays 100% pending dues under Abhay Yojana 2017 then 90% of amount accruing from 2 percent penalty per month on pending dues and expenses incurred on issuing of seizer warrants will be waived of.
- The Abhay Yojana 2017 will be applicable to only those amounts that have been paid during the scheme period.
- In Abhay Yojana 2017 there is the facility to make payment by electronic made means online payment can be done in this scheme.
Read More: हिंदी में पढ़िए
- The target in Commissioner’s Revised Budget was Rs 250 crore. For the year 2016-17, the target was Rs 350 crore and only Rs 132 crore have been recovered.
- The beneficiaries will have give in writing that they will not default in paying the Property Tax dues in future while paying the dues under Abhay Yojana 2017.
- During Abhay Yojana 2017 period, 75 percent of amount accruing from 2 percent penalty per month on pending dues and expenses incurred on issuing of seizer warrants will be waived of if the defaulting property holders pay 100 percent pending dues as one-time settlement between March 24 and March 31, 2017 till 6 pm. For more Details call toll free number – 020-25501159