Mukhyamantri Vridhajan Pension Yojana Maharashtra
The state government of Maharashtra has started a new scheme for the old people of the state named as Mukhyamantri Vridhajan Pension Yojana Maharashtra. Under the scheme, the state government of Maharashtra will give Rs 600/ per month to the people whose age is 60 years and above.
The pension will be continuing the whole life after the age of 60 years. The main objective of the scheme is to provide financial assistance to the old age people. Candidates have to apply online to avail the benefits of the scheme.
Objective of Mukhyamantri Vridhajan Pension Yojana
- The main purpose of this scheme is to provide financial assistance to old age people and fulfill their needs through the scheme.
- Provide an opportunity for self-respect and self-reliance.
- Help the old age people for their basic needs such as clothes, medicine, and food.
Benefits of the scheme
- Under the scheme, the state government will give Rs 600/ per month.
- The pensioner will get the pension whole life after once started the pension
- After the pension, the older people have no need to depend on others.
- The scheme will strengthen the financially to the older age people
Eligibility for Mukhyamantri Vridhajan Pension Yojana
- Applicants should be a permanent resident of Maharashtra State to avail the benefits of this scheme.
- The age of the applicant should be 60 years or above.
- The applicant has not already received any pension scheme of state government or central government scheme.
- Applicant should not any government employee or retired employee.
- Two passport size photograph
- Bank passbook details
- Age proof
- Aadhar card
Online Application Process
- First, go to the official website of the Maharashtra government public service at https://aaplesarkar.mahaonline.gov.in
- Now register yourself here
- Click on the “New User Register Here”
- Now two options will be open
- Select one, if you have Aadhar Card then select Option 1 otherwise option 2
- After selecting option 1, you have to enter your aadhar number
- After this, an OTP will be sent to your registered mobile number
- Enter the OTP, and fill your details
- If you are selecting option 2 then you have to enter your personal details, address
- Upload your photograph and identity proof and address proof and click on Registration
- After the registration go the login page
- Enter your user id and password
- Search the Mukhyamantri Vridhajan Pension Yojana
- Now enter your details and click submit button
For More Details Contact:- 24 x 7 Citizen Call Center: 1800 120 8040 (Toll Free)