Mukhyamantri Tirth Yatra Yojana Delhi Online Application Form 2018-19 Mukhya Mantri Teerath Darshan Yojna Apply Online Chief Minister Tirath Yatra Scheme Registration Form दिल्ली मुख्यमंत्री तीर्थ यात्रा योजना के लिए ऑनलाइन आवेदन करें Eligibility Criteria Required Documents
Mukhyamantri Tirth Yatra Yojana Delhi – दिल्ली मुख्यमंत्री तीर्थ यात्रा योजना
The Delhi Government has invited the online application form for its ambitious scheme i.e. Mukhyamantri Tirth Yatra Yojana Delhi. Under this scheme, the state government will provide free pilgrimage visits to 77,000 senior citizens of the state. The online application/registration process for Delhi Mukhyamantri Teerth Yatra Yojana has been started from 5 December 2018.
Details Of Mukhyamantri Tirth Yatra Yojana Delhi
All the interested and eligible applicants who are willing to avail the benefits of this free pilgrimage visit scheme can apply online for this scheme by visiting the Official Website of E-District Delhi. There is no need of filling the offline application form. The counters of SDM office, the office of Tirth Vikas Samiti and MLA offices would serve as facilitation counters for this scheme.
Mukhyamantri Tirth Yatra Yojana Delhi Online Application / Registration Process
Here is the complete process for applying online for Delhi Free Tirth Yatra Yojana / Senior Citizen Tirth Yatra Scheme 2018-19 –
- Firstly, visit the official web portal of E-District Delhi (Link is given in the Important Link Section Below)
- On the Homepage, click on ‘New User’ option under ‘Citizen’s Corner’ section
- After that, enter the details as needed and register yourself first.
- After successful registration, you will get a user id and password.
- Now, log in using the user id and password.
log in, click on the ‘Services’ option and click on Apply on ‘Mukhyamantri Tirth Yatra Yojana’ under the Department Of Revenue Section.
- Now, the Mukhyamantri Tirth Yatra Yojana Online Application Form will appear on your screen.
- Fill out the application form carefully along with complete details and submit the form.
Delhi Free Tirth Yatra Yojana Travel Package
|Delhi-Mathura-Vrindavan-Agra-Fatehpur Sikri-Delhi||4 days|
|Delhi-Amritsar-Wagah Border-Anandpur Sahib-Delhi||5 days|
|Delhi-Vaishno Devi-Jammu-Delhi||5 days|
Eligibility Criteria For Senior Citizen Tirth Yatra Scheme 2018-19
- Applicant’s age must be equal to or more than 60 years.
- The applicant must be a permanent resident of Delhi.
- One attendant is allowed with the applicant is the age of the applicant is 70 years or above.
- Attendant’s age must be at least 20 years.
Required Documents for Mukhyamantri Tirth Yatra Yojana Delhi
- Medical certificate
- Self declaration
- MLA certificate
- Voter ID card
E-District Official Website – https://edistrict.delhigovt.nic.in/