Mukhyamantri Samajik Suraksha Yojana Haryana Apply Online
Haryana Labour Welfare Board has announced Mukhyamantri Samajik Suraksha Yojana. Under the scheme the state government will give Rs 500000/ will be given to the dependents/family members after the death of registered worker to the dependents/family members.
To provide better service for the state unorganized workers, the state government launched a portal for the labour welfare of the state. The state government objectives to provide financial assistance to the unorganized labour in case of serious accident or death of the worker at the workplace.
Objective of Mukhyamantri Samajik Suraksha Yojana
The main objective of this scheme is to provide bettersocial security / financial security to the workers. There is a provision offinancial assistance of one lakh rupees for accidental disabled at theregistered workers’ workplace. Also government will provides Rs 5 lakh afterthe death of registered workers on the workers work place.
Condition for Avail the Scheme
- Regular registration of workers
- FIR copy of In connection with the accident
- Postmortem Reports
- Death certificate
- Recommendation report of the related officer after an investigation
- Certificate of being the nominated/legal heir
Eligibility of the scheme
- At least one-year membership of the Labour Department Haryana
- All registered worker is eligible for the scheme
- Applicant must be a resident of Haryana State
Benefits of the scheme
Under the scheme the Haryana Labour Welfare Board will giveRs 5 lakh after the death of registered workers at the work place and Rs one lakhafter the disability in any accident at the work place of the workers.
How to apply
- Go the official website of Haryana Labour Department at https://hrylabour.gov.in
- Login here with user id and password
- Click here to know how to register
- After login select the scheme
- An application form will be open
- Fill all the required details and click submit the button
For more details contact:
Haryana Labour Welfare Board : 0172-2560226
Bays No. 29-30 (Pocket-II), Sector-04
Panchkula (Haryana) -134112
Toll free Number: 1800-180-2129