The state government of Haryana has launched the Mukhyamantri Mahila Shramik Samman Yojana. Under the scheme, state government gives Rs 5100/ every year to the registered women workers of the state. The main purpose of launching the scheme is to provide better facilities to the workers of the state for buying his needful things.
About the Mukhyamantri Mahila Shramik Samman Yojana
At the time of renewal of their subscription to the workers who applied for this scheme, they gave financial assistance of Rs. 5,100 by the Board to purchase saris, slippers, rabd mats, suits, umbrellas, raincoats, ketchup utensils and healthful napkins.
Objective of Mukhyamantri Mahila Shramik Samman Yojana
- The main objective of the scheme is providing financial assistance to the unorganized registered workers.
- Provide a better facility for the women workers of the state.
Condition for avail the scheme
- Regular membership of one year of registered women workers is required.
- Registered Female Workers’ Identity Card has to register the fees and contribution of the scheme.
- The benefit of this scheme will be given to registered women workers on the renewal of their membership each year.
Eligibility of the scheme
- Applicant must be registered from one year
- The scheme is available for only women workers of the state
- Applicant must be a citizen of the state
Benefits of the scheme
Under the scheme, Haryana Labour Welfare Board will give Rs 5100/ every year of registration annual to the registered women workers.
How to Apply
- If you are a working woman of Haryana state and want to take advantage of the scheme. For this, you have to apply online by going to its official website https://hrylabour.gov.in/.
- You can click here hrylabour.gov.in to apply.
- You must register online at this e-governance portal.
- Click here to know how to “Register Online”
- After registration click on the login page and login with user name and password
- After login select Mukhyamantri Mahila Shramik Samman Yojana
- Click on the scheme then an application page will be open
- Fill all the required field and click submit
For More Details Contact:
Haryana Labour Welfare Board: 0172-2560226
Bays No. 29-30 (Pocket-II), Sector-04
Panchkula (Haryana) -134112
Toll Free Number: 1800-180-2129