Mukhyamantri Kramchari Samajik Suraksha Yojana Haryana
Samajik Suraksha Yojana:- The state government of Haryana, the Labour Department has comes to a new scheme named as Mukhyamantri Kramchari Samajik Suraksha Yojana. Under the scheme, the state government of Haryana will give Rs 5 lakh in case of death at the workplace and one lakh rupees for disability in accidental case.
The objective of the scheme is providing financial assurance to the unorganized workers of the state for any accidental case. The scheme is applicable from 15.01.2019.
Objective of Samajik Suraksha Yojana
- Provide financial assistance in case of serious accident or death at the workplace.
- Keep assured the worker’s family future in case of the death of workers or disability in any accident in the workplace.
Benefits of the scheme
Under this scheme, all employees employed in industrial and commercial institutions of Haryana State will be given assistance under the scheme, in the event of death or crippling, while working on the work place.
|Category of death or disability in the workplace||Amount of financial assistance|
|Up to 50 percent of disability due to an accident on the workplace||Rs 50000/|
|If there is more than 50 percent disability due to the accident on the workplace||Rs 100000/|
|While death on working at the workplace||Rs 50,0000/|
Eligibility and Condition to Avail the Scheme
- Police F.I.R./D.D.R. Attested copy of the post-mortem report will have to be uploaded.
- Workers will have to upload an attested copy of the certificate of disability certificate issued by Medical Board / State Insurance (ESI) with the application form.
- Widow / dependent I. Card / E. Pf. Copy of copy/ration card of the nomination card and proof of death of the worker will be uploaded.
- On such death of the worker, financial assistance is provided under the said scheme, mainly due to the workplace within the four-day unit of the organization and death has been done on the way while taking the hospital or the victim for treatment. In addition to this, there is also death which has happened in other places due to natural calamities like HartAtaka, snake or other toxic organisms, animal, etc.
- Under this scheme, non-contributor industrial and commercial workers have also been included since November 2016, whose institute leads to death or disability due to arson, the collapse of buildings, etc.
- The service duration of the workers is not prescribed under this scheme.
- Under this scheme, the monthly salary duration of the workers is not fixed.
How to Apply for Samajik Suraksha Yojana
- Go to the official website of the Labour Department Haryana at hrylabour.gov.in
- Click here to log in with user id and password
- If you have not registered yourself, then register yourself first (Click here to know how to register)
- After login, you have to select the scheme
- Fill the application form and click on the submit button.
For more details contact:
Haryana Labour Welfare Board: 0172-2560226
Bays No. 29-30 (Pocket-II), Sector-04
Panchkula (Haryana) -134112
Contact Number: 1800-180-2129 (Toll Free Number)