MP Mukhyamantri Kalyani Sahayata Yojana / मुख्यमंत्री कल्याणी सहायता योजना – Madhya Pradesh Government has launched the Mukhyamantri Kalyani Sahayata Yojana for the widows of the state. Under this scheme, the state government will provide a monthly pension of Rs. 300 per month to all widows (widows) between the age group of 18 to 79 years. Besides this, the state government will also provide a monthly pension of Rs. 500 to old widows. In addition to this, the government will also give Rs 2 lakh to all those widows who marry someone.
मुख्यमंत्री कल्याणी सहायता योजना
मध्य प्रदेश सरकार द्वारा प्रदेश की विधवाओं के लिए एक नै पेंशन योजना की शुरुआत की गयी है | इस योजना का नाम है मुख्यमंत्री कल्याणी सहायता योजना | इस योजना के तहत मध्य प्रदेश सरकार प्रदेश की विधवाओं को एक मासिक पेंशन प्रदान करेगी |
It is a big step of the state government, on the “empowerment of women”, the MP government will specifically emphasize widow remarriage and provide financial assistance of Rs. 2 lakhs. This scheme make women self-dependent. The government will also encourage people to overcome social evils like dowry and child marriage.
Details of MP Mukhyamantri Kalyani Sahayata Yojana
- MKSY is a monthly pension scheme for widows living in Madhya Pradesh.
- Under this scheme, Madhya Pradesh government will provide a monthly pension of Rs.300 to widows of the age group of 18 to 79 years of age.
- All widows over 79 years of age will get a monthly pension of Rs 500 per month.
- Apart from this, the government will provide financial assistance of Rs 2 lakh for widow remarriage.
- In the chairmanship of the state cabinet, Chief Minister Shivraj Singh Chauhan has taken this decision after changing the name “Kalyani”, a respected term “widow”.
Eligibility Criteria for MP Mukhyamantri Kalyani Sahayata Yojana
- The applicant should be a permanent resident of Madhya Pradesh.
- The applicant should be 18 to 79 years old.
- The benefits of this scheme can only availed by the widowed women.
Documents Required for MP Mukhyamantri Kalyani Sahayata Yojana
- The applicant must have the Aadhaar card.
- The woman should have a certificate of death for her husband.
- The applicant should have a bank account.