How to apply for Mukhyamantri Jan Awas Yojana
Application and registrations form for Mukhyamantri Jan Awas Yojana will start from 21 October to 21 November.
Application form with detailed information can be obtained from Axis Bank, Balotra, Badhmer Jaipur which to be submitted in the same bank after completion of form.
Important Dates of scheme:
Scheme Starts: 21 October 2016
Scheme Closes: 21 November 2016
Details of Flats under Mukhyamantri Jan Awas Yojana
Government of Rajasthan formed a new policy named as “Mukhyamantri Jan Awas Yojana 2015” to cater the basic need of shelter. The scheme was prepared by the Urban Development and Housing Department of the state. Implementation of the scheme has already been started in order to achieve the goal of affordable and quality houses for all.Total 714 flats are being offered for allotment which are located at Nagar Parishad Balotra Road, opposing to Housing Board Flats, Asotra Road, Balotra, Rajasthan.
Aim of Mukhyamantri Jan Awas Yojana
- Creating EWS/LIG housing stock to fulfill housing shortage in the State.
- To incentivize private developers and attract investment for construction of houses for EWS/LIG segment of the society.
- To motivate govt. agencies and private developers to take up construction of Affordable Housing.
- To identify land for affordable housing which can be monetized by inviting private participation on a large scale.
- Fast track approval for private developers to expedite the process of construction.
Under the policy, there is 100% waiver on EWS/LIG component for Land Conversion / Land use change charges for private developers. Same is the case with the building plan approval charges. Under the policy, the private developers are also bound to complete the projects on time. The timeline for completion of projects with EWS/LIG component of all the provisions shall be as below:-
- up to 200 EWS/LIG units – 30 months
- above 200 upto 400 EWS/LIG units – 36 months
- above 400 upto 600 EWS/LIG units – 42 months
- above 600 EWS/LIG units – 48 months
In case the developer fails to construct EWS/LIG housing units within the stipulated time, penalty shall be imposed as follows:-
(i) For first three months Rs.50/- per sq.ft.
(ii) For next three months Rs.100/- per sq.ft.
(iii) For next six months Rs.200/- per sq.ft.