The state government of Bihar has launched a new scheme named Mukhyamantri Chikitsa Sahayata Kosh Yojana for the general patients of the state who are suffering from incurable diseases. Bihar Chief Minister Mr. Nitish Kumar has inaugurated this scheme.
Official Advertisement of Mukhyamantri Chikitsa Sahayata Kosh Yojana Bihar
What Is Mukhyamantri Chikitsa Sahayata Kosh Yojana
Mukhyamantri Chikitsa Sahayata Kosh Yojana has been launched by the state government of Bihar. This scheme has been launched for providing the financial assistance to the general needy people of the state who are suffering from incurable diseases i.e. cancer, aids etc. whose annual income is less than one lakh. This scheme has been started with an initial capital of Rs 5 crore.
Complete Information About The Assistance
The assistance will be provided according to this table shown below:
|Amount of Assistance (In Rs)|
|Name of Diseases||Treatment In State||Treatment out of State|
|Stonesis / Balunb STC||25000||25000|
|Total Hip or New Replacement||15000||20000|
|Major Vascular Surgery||20000||25000|
|Bone Marrow Transplant||25000||25000|
The eligible person will be given the assistance through the related medical institution in the form of a highlighted cheque.
Eligibility Criteria for Mukhyamantri Chikitsa Sahayata Kosh Yojana
• Patient must be a resident of Bihar
• Patient’s annual income must be less than 1 lakh
• The treatment of the related diseases must be done in the central government’s hospitals or in the hospital recognized by CGHS.
• The following documents are required to take the benefit of the scheme:
• Residential proof issued by the competent authority
• Income certificate issued by the competent authorities
• Religious rites and original estimate approved by the State hospital or CGHS recognized hospitals.
• The income certificate must be issued by the district officer or Circle Officer or Anchladikari.
• The applicant must have to submit the application along with the above-mentioned documents to the to the leading director, health services, Bihar, Patna.