Mukhyamantri Balika Poshak Yojana Bihar – The Bihar Government has come up with a new scheme for the girl students of the state studying in schools. The name of this scheme is “Mukhyamantri Balika Poshak Yojana”. Under this scheme, the state government will provide free uniform to the girl students studying in the schools of the state. Under this Balika Poshak Yojana, the state government will benefit of only the girl students from class I to 12th .
Details of Mukhyamantri Balika Poshak Yojana Bihar
- Under this scheme, the state government will provide school uniform to the girl students studying from Ist Class to 12th Class.
- Under the Mukhyamantri Balika Poshak Yojana, the state government will provide a cash assistance of Rs. 1000 for purchasing the uniform and study material for their education.
- Through this cash amount of Rs. 1000, the students will have to purchase 2 Uniform Sets and 1 Pair of Shoes for them. And after purchasing it, the students can purchase study material from the amount left.
- The purchasing will be done by the parents of the girl students.
- Even if a child has purchased all the necessary requirements such as two sets of Uniforms, shoes, even before getting the money, then the entire amount will also be given to them.
Mukhyamantri Balika Poshak Yojana Bihar
These schemes prove to be very helpful for children to continue their education. It is a very old scheme, but in the beginning, it is only for classes from Class 1 to 5th, then from Class VI to VIII, and now everyone including Class 9 to 12. Many times, because the students did not get good school dress, they dorps their study in middle. Hence these schemes have been started by the state government of Bihar.