Mukhyamantri Alpsankhyak Kalyan Yojana – The Chief Minister of Himachal Pardesh has lunched Mukhyamantri Alpsankhyak Kalyan Yojana 2018. under the scheme, through the Waqf Board, Marriage grant of 25 thousand rupees to girls belonging to poor Muslim families, financial assistance of Rs 5000 for medical treatment to Muslim families, and socially to the elderly, women and physically disabled Muslims at the rate of 400 rupees per month. Security pension will be provided.
Details of Mukhyamantri Alpsankhyak Kalyan Yojana 2018
- Jai Ram Thakur has a significant role in the development of the minority class of the state. he has reduced the age limit for social security from 80 years to 70 years. Approximately 1.30 lakh elderly people of the state have been benefitted.
- The Chief Minister will provide adequate space to the cemeteries of the Muslim community of the state government.
- All the Deputy Commissioners have been asked to fix adequate land. After getting suitable land available, the building passing in Chamba will be constructed.
- Jai Ram Thakur on this occasion provided financial assistance under various schemes.
- Rajbali, President of State Waqf Board welcomed the Chief Minister and other dignitaries.
- He expressed gratitude to the Chief Minister for providing financial assistance to Muslim girls belonging to Muslim poor families. He urged the Chief Minister to construct the Gujar Bhavan in Chamba. The Waqf Board will provide Rs 5000 for health treatment to poor Muslim families.
- Some assistance amount of this scheme will be given by the Waqf Board.with this scheme, adequate graveyards will be provided to the Muslim community and all the deputy instructors have been instructed to identify land for the graveyard.
Benefits of Mukhyamantri Alpsankhyak Kalyan Yojana 2018
- Under this scheme, marriage grant of 25 thousand rupees(25,000) to girls belonging to poor Muslim families through Waqf Board.
- Provided 5000 financial aid for medical treatment to poor Muslim families.
- Social security pension will be provided to the elderly, women and physically challenged Muslims at the rate of 400 rupees per month. The age limit for pension has been reduced from 80 to 70 years.