Mukhyamantri Hamari Beti Yojana : The state government of Rajasthan has launched a new scheme named Mukhyamantri Hamari Beti Yojana for topper girls. CM Vasundhara Raje has started this scheme.
What is Mukhyamantri Hamari Beti Yojana
Under Mukhyamantri Hamari Beti Yojana, state government distributed Gargi Award to 92,000 girls in Rajasthan this year. Under this scheme, CM Raje has adopted three topper girls from every district of Rajasthan and provides them financial assistance for their studies.
The poor girls who cannot afford an education can get the benefit of this scheme. The government of is also providing cycles and laptops to the girls of the state along with Gargi awards. On Monday, CM Raje had signed a memorandum of understanding (MOU) to promote education and provide quality education to the youth of the state.
Read More: हिंदी में पढ़े
Benefits of the Scheme
- State government provide financial assistance of Rs 2.25 lakh to three toppers girls in class 10th in each district in Rajasthan
- Benefits of financial assistance for 2 topper girls and 1 topper girl from below poverty line
- Government also provide financial assistance of Rs. 15,000 for girls who are studying in class 11-12th and Rs. 25000 per annum for higher education
- Benefits of financial assistance of Rs. 1 lack to one BPL girl in each district studying in class 10th
- Eligible girls are awarded by Gargi Awards
- Student must be resident of Rajasthan state
- Only girl’s student are eligible for this scheme
- Only top three girls in class 10th board examination in each district of Rajasthan can get benefits under this scheme
- One topper girl in class 10th board examination belongs to below poverty line are eligible for Mukhyamantri Hamari Beti Yojana
- Passport size photos
- Class 10th mark sheet
- Aadhaar card
- Bank account details
- Bhamashah Card
- BPL card
- Applicant should visit headmaster/principal of the institute
- Applicant also visit District Education Officer(DEO) in Rajasthan
- Applicant fill application form and attached all essential documents
- Once fill application form along with all documents then submit it to the District Education Officer (DEO) of the related district.
Details of Mukhya Mantri Hamari Beti Yojana || ibs.rajasthan.gov.in/ViewScheme.aspx?action=view&viewid=6