Mukhyamantri Hamari Beti Yojana is one of the most important scheme of Rajasthan which is launched by the Rajasthan Chief Minister Vasundhara Raje. Under this scheme, the government will select three topper of 10th class from every district of Rajasthan and the state government will give them financial assistance for their studies.
What is Mukhyamantri Hamari Beti Yojana
Mukhyamantri Hamari Beti Yojana is a welfare scheme of Rajasthan Government which is specially launched for girls of Rajasthan. The state government has started this scheme to increase education level of girls in state. In this scheme, the government will provide financial asistance to the girls for their studies. According to the scheme. three topper girls will be selected from every district to give them financial assistance for their furture studies. However, the government has also distribured Gargi Award to 92,000 girls this year.
The poor girls can avail the benefit of this scheme who cannot afford their education expenditure. Besides, the government is also providing several benefits like cycles and laptops which will be given with Gargi awards. In order to implement this scheme, the Chief Minister has also signed MOU to promote education in the state.
Read More: हिंदी में पढ़े
Benefits of the Scheme
- The government will give financial assistance of Rs 2.25 lakh to the selected three toppers girls from 10th class from every district.
- The financial assistance will be given to the 1 topper girl from BPL family and 2 topper girls.
- The government is also providing Rs. 15,000 for class 11-12th girls Rs. 25000 per annum for higher education
- 1 lakh for 1 BPL family girl who are studying in class 10th from each district.
- These girls are also eligible for Gargi Awards.
- Student must be a native of Rajasthan
- Girl’s student are eligible for this scheme
- Only three topper girls of 10th class are eligible for this scheme.
- Only one topper girl is eligible Mukhyamantri Hamari Beti Yojana who belong to the BPL family.
- Passport size photos
- Class 10th mark sheet
- Aadhaar card
- Bank account details
- Bhamashah Card
- BPL card
- The student applicant will have to visit headmaster/principle of school or institute
- The applicant can also go to the District Education Officer(DEO) in Rajasthan
- The applicant need to attach all the required documents.
- Completely filled application form to be submited to the District Education Officer (DEO) of the related district.