MP Mukyamantri Kalyani Pension Yojana – The Madhya Pradesh Government has launched the Mukyamantri Kalyani Pension Yojana for providing social security and monthly assistance to the widows of the state. Now, under this scheme, In this scheme, there will be no restriction of BPL for widows.
MP Mukyamantri Kalyani Pension Yojana
All the widows of the state who do not belong to BPL category of the society can avail the benefits of this pension scheme by joining the scheme by visiting the nearest Panchayat officer. For this the applicant should be above 18 years of age. It is worth mentioning that under Kalyani scheme, survey of 558 Panchayats of the district will be done.
Mukyamantri Kalyani Pension Yojana – Required Documents & Conditions
- Domicile Certificate
- Husband’s Death certificate
- Applicant’s Samagra ID
- Age Certificate
- Photocopy of Bank Passbook
- Kalyani’s self-certified declaration not being income taxpayer
- Self-certified declaration of not being a government employee by Kalyani
Mukyamantri Kalyani Pension Yojana – How to Apply
- Application along with necessary documents for the scheme in the format prescribed by the applicant and submit it to the office of the Chief Executive Officer or in the Gram Panchayat.
- The applicant can also apply online at the Samagra pension portal.
- The applicant will necessarily get a receipt on submitting the application form offline at the office.
Apply Again On Closing of Pension
Those who have been linked with widow pension or old pension scheme, have often seen that the names of those whose names have been withdrawn from BPL have also closed their pension. But without the BPL’s direct welfare scheme, people will not face this problem. Those whose pension has stopped being non-BPL, can apply again.