MP Mukhyamantri Teerth Darshan Yojana Application Form – Apply | damoh.nic.in
MP Mukhyamantri Teerth Darshan Yojana Application Form – The Madhya Pradesh Government has launched the Mukhyamantri Teerth Darshan Yojana for providing facility to senior citizen to visit pilgrimage places without any cost under this scheme. For this scheme, all the interested applicants can apply online / make online registration for this scheme by visiting the official website i.e. www.damoh.nic.in
Under the Madhya Pradesh Mukhyamantri Teerth Darshan Yojana 2018, the Madhya Pradesh Government is providing facility to the senior citizens of all the religions of the state to visit religious places. For availing the benefits of the Teerath DDarshan Yojana, al the interested applicants will have to fill and submit the MP Mukhyamantri Teerth Darshan Yojana Application Form.
MP Mukhyamantri Teerth Darshan Yojana Application Form
Here the application process, application form, eligibility criteria of the scheme –
- Firstly, download the application form from the link given below.
- After that, fill the application form and submit it at nearest tahsil or sub-tahsil before the prescribed last date with two copies of the application form.
- Attach your Photos and address proof with the application form.
- Besides this, also attach Ration card, Driving license, electricity bill, voters’ identity card or any other evidence recognized by the State Government as address proof.
Note – If the senior citizens submit the application in a group, then the entire group will be regarded as one application and selected in the lottery. There can be maximum 25 members along with assistant is one group.
Selection Procedure of MP Mukhyamantri Teerth Darshan Yojana
- The collector will choose the pilgrims. First applications will be given priority.
- The applicants will be selected through a lottery if applications outnumber quota.
- Besides this, a waiting list of 10 percent quota will also be chalked out.
Note – If any pilgrim wants to avail another facility than prescribed by the government during the journey, then he/she will have to make payment for the same.
Eligibility Criteria for MP Mukhyamantri Teerth Darshan Yojana
- Applicants must be a permanent resident of the state.
- Age must be minimum 60 years.
- Applicant must not be a taxpayer
- Applicant must not have availed the benefits of Teerth Darshan Scheme earlier.
- You must be physically and mentally fit.
Pilgrimages / Places under MP Mukhyamantri Teerth Darshan Yojana 2018
- Shri Badrinath
- Shri Kedarnath
- Shri Jagannath Puri
- Shri Dwarka Ji
- Vaishno Devi
- Ajmer Sharif
- Sammed Shikhar
- Shravan Belgola and Belangi Church, Nagapattinam.